Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's talk about Palace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, they rock up in Sussex in their sixth (I think) year of their Premier League project. They start the game without a striker, and with that fat bloke Sakho (or Sako, possibly, I'm not sure, I lose track) as their zillion pound defender.

They had no quality at all. Anywhere. Literally no quality.

Zaha, the player who has appealed for equal treatment from officials didn't receive it again. He should have been sent off.

Their ground is crumbling beneath the feet (of the Premier League tourists).

Just what is going on at that club?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I still suspect they will finish above us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WHO THE **** CARE'S BOZZA. :shrug:
Not me, but I'll happily talk about this.

Let's be clear, it's a long time coming but we are now officially better than them in every conceivable way.

Better stadium
Bigger stadium
Better attendances
Better league position
Better team
Better squad
We beat them with 11 and then we beat them with 10.

And on top of that, James Tomkins proved he's nowhere near Dunk's class, Zaha showed again why he was such a flop at his stab at a big club, their expensive signings (Sakho and Meyer in particular) are shit, and they have no strength in depth.

Hopefully they will spend the week squabbling on Twitter with that floppy haired tosser who runs the club and turning once again on those chimps who think they're "ultras".

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So, they rock up in Sussex in their sixth (I think) year of their Premier League project. They start the game without a striker, and with that fat bloke Sakho (or Sako, possibly, I'm not sure, I lose track) as their zillion pound defender.

Zaha, the player who has appealed for equal treatment from officials didn't receive it again. He should have been sent off.

You've missed out the fabulous fans....where?

LVGull

May 13, 2016

Shit club, shit fans, couldn’t give a ****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Zaha is such a hypocritical ****. Cries like a baby that he gets a few kicks and then commits two horribly cynical and malicious fouls in one half, both of which could have easily led to injuries for March and Andone. I will chuckle the next time he gets injured. And that’s without mentioning the petulance, whinging at team mates, arms outstretched/eyes wide open pose, theatrics in the SE corner in the second half and his brainless ‘head down and run’ style of play.

Also took his shirt off in a tantrum at the end and ignored the palace fans - had a row with PVA who was trying to get their players to clap the fans but most ignored him / them - priceless :eek:l:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Their wage budget is astronomically high considering what utter turd are playing for them. They are truly an unbelievable team.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005

It is hard to argue with any of that analysis but I’d like to add a point or two if I may.

There manager is a dinosaur who doesn’t seem to have a clear game plan or be in touch with the players.

Their support crumbled after 20 minutes and I never heard them again. I thought they were supposed to be loud?

Their chairman, the lovely Steve Parish, talks a good game but it appears they don’t seem to have the financial backing he thought they did.

They smell.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You think ? They’re absolute toilet. No strikers, no heart, no creativity and absolutely shite at defending set pieces. Relegation fodder.

Battered Burnley.....(I'm playing Devil's advocate, and trying to summon up some spooky Karma for future use, here. Ahem).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here