Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tonights ref Kevin Friend

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Man of action Kevin Friend ...Good performance?...Or crap?...Or just ok...I found him a little odd at times

P1000111.jpg

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
MIssed the blatant shirt pulling foul on Murray in the lead up to the second penalty shout. Duffy’s sending off was a direct consequence.

Should’ve sent off Zaha.

Poor game.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Apart from the Duffy sending off and Palace's pen he got the major decisions all wrong. First pen for us wasn't, the foul on Murray should have been and Zaha should have been sent off. But actually I thought he had an otherwise reasonable game and doesn't take any nonsense.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Our second penalty shout was more of a pen than the first from my viewpoint in SWC. The lino on the west side bottled a lot today.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He was Okay on the whole.

I'm in The East Stand. Did anyone see that cracking little pot-belly on what looked like a fairly in-shape lino?! ???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You're a little odd at times

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I checked our record with him before the game. Over the last five years, we haven't lost a game when he officiates.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Clues in his name. Certainly a Friend of the Albion forevermore.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought Palace were lucky not to have couple of players sent off in the second half for blatant tackles from behind with no chance of getting the ball totally proffisional fouls.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never a red for Duffy, clear pen for us and should have had a second pen. LB didn’t even touch Zaha so was not a pen and Zaha should have been sent off for diving again.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Our penalty was soft to say the least, no complaints on Duffy, but why wasn't Zaha given a straight red for the stamp on Andone?

Otherwise he was OK

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Our penalty was soft to say the least, no complaints on Duffy, but why wasn't Zaha given a straight red for the stamp on Andone?

Otherwise he was OK

Now Hemed got a retrospective ban for something far far far less - they won't do it to poor old cry baby Winifried though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The first penalty decision he gave us was absolutely shocking. No way in a million years that was a penalty as the Nigel timed his tackle superbly.

So that's a 10/10 for Mr Friend then. Outstanding performance.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here