Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *Where are Hughton's KNOCKERS tonight*

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Tongue in cheek, and all good fun tonight, but still has a ring of truth...

You ABSOLUTE MUPPETS that questioned Chris because we weren't winning every game easily enough should hang your heads in shame and shut up for A VERY LONG, LONG TIME...

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He did exactly what everyone who’s criticised him has asked for. He played a more dynamic midfield, he set his team up to press and attack, he played offensive, ball playing full backs and he let the team do their thing. Obviously we retreated after half time but I don’t think anyone can question that that was the right decision when down to 10 men.

More of that first half attitude on a regular basis please CH, particularly at home against sides not in the top 6!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
he did exactly what everyone who’s criticised him has asked for. He played a more dynamic midfield, he set his team up to press and attack, he played offensive, ball playing full backs and he let the team do their thing. Obviously we retreated after half time but i don’t think anyone can question that that was the right decision when down to 10 men.

More of that first half attitude on a regular basis please ch, particularly at home against sides not in the top 6!

Exactly. People have been asking for a bolder approach. For a quicker start. We did that today.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He did exactly what everyone who’s criticised him has asked for. He played a more dynamic midfield, he set his team up to press and attack, he played offensive, ball playing full backs and he let the team do their thing. Obviously we retreated after half time but I don’t think anyone can question that that was the right decision when down to 10 men.

More of that first half attitude on a regular basis please CH, particularly at home against sides not in the top 6!

This.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

This ...plus we don’t have a negative Stephens in the side no fluke we got 7 out of 9 points without him in last three games more attacking midfielders long may that continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This ...plus we don’t have a negative Stephens in the side no fluke we got 7 out of 9 points with more attacking midfielders long may that continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephens, Bruno (i know i know) and Bong are NOT at this kind of level. We want to compete, not be also also rans. We signed players to replace them and they're beginning to show they're up to it.

Loyalty is fine but we are a team, not individuals. The scouting team have signed players they think will IMPROVE our team and we need to start backing them.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Love the last few posts on here. We now have stumbled across the magic formula and there will be no more moaning...!!! Who would have thought that would include Solly March...??!! [emoji23]

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

This and no one is above criticism any way.
With the loss of Duffey and injuries, we could have to put up with more of this for a few games, great.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Stephens, Bruno (i know i know) and Bong are NOT at this kind of level. We want to compete, not be also also rans. We signed players to replace them and they're beginning to show they're up to it.

Loyalty is fine but we are a team, not individuals. The scouting team have signed players they think will IMPROVE our team and we need to start backing them.

This is a squad and not a team and that's bourn out by the loss of Stephens recently and now Duffy for the next 3 games. Much as Bissoma and Montoya and Balogun and Andone were the biggest curators of the points tonight. We shouldn't forget that people like Stephens Duffy, Bruno etc played their part in the other 18 points we have amassed to date.

Bissouma is superb and I was told he was right from day one and I saw it myself when he came on against Birmingham. Andone has got a hunger you only see in the players at the top level . But apparently so too is Jahanbaksh so good things to come from all the newbies but the past stalwarts like Murray, Solly, Knocky Stephens etc have no less a part to play for the remainder of the season

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This is a squad and not a team and that's bourn out by the loss of Stephens recently and now Duffy for the next 3 games. Much as Bissoma and Montoya and Balogun and Andone were the biggest curators of the points tonight. We shouldn't forget that people like Stephens Duffy, Bruno etc played their part in the other 18 points we have amassed to date.

Bissouma is superb and I was told he was right from day one and I saw it myself when he came on against Birmingham. Andone has got a hunger you only see in the players at the top level . But apparently so too is Jahanbaksh so good things to come from all the newbies but the past stalwarts like Murray, Solly, Knocky Stephens etc have no less a part to play for the remainder of the season

Absolutely agree. But this blind loyalty (from supporters) isn't healthy. We've spent a HUGE amount on our recruitment team and signings- 'bout time we started backing them. Players deserve a chance and deserve to keep the shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here