Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Felt Solly deserves his own thread after tonight's match. Played really well and had Zaha in his pocket the whole game. Was loving their duals, particularly in the 2nd half and he came out on top every time

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He did everything tonight so well. Defending, positioning, passing and delivery. Tops marks!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He’s been taking some flak but was very good tonight.

Unbeknown to some, we do seem to have a manager who knows what he’s doing!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He’s been taking some flak but was very good tonight.

Unbeknown to some, we do seem to have a manager who knows what he’s doing!

He's been at least an 8/10 in the last two games. Seems to be coming into his stride, he's such a confidence player and I hope he kicks on now.

Knockaert as well when he came on chased absolutely everything. We brought some very special players with us from the championship.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Solly had been in the Crystal Palace academy system for a couple of years when they released him at age 13.

Smart move, guys! :thumbsup:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Said Saturday that I’ve been one of his biggest critics glad to of been proven wrong Saturday ,and another amazing performance tonight well done solly please keep going we all no u got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Why did the ref give him a talking to in the first half, anyone know? It was after i think it was Montoya or Balogun slid in on Zahaha to put the ball out of play, Mr Tumble clearly wasn't happy with the challenge (when is he?) and the ref called March and Dunk over and had what looked like strong words with March.

As for his performance, superb again and another assist, keep it going Solly.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
March has had two very good games now... need more but he was up for it as mentioned in his pre-match interview.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Solly has been consistently very good. Although many can't accept that. Tonight he was exceptional. He was one of the main reasons that Palace's much vaunted attack got no change from us.
Letting Zaha know exactly what he thought of him was a new and delightful side to the boy wonder. Kudos.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Solly has been consistently very good. Although many can't accept that. Tonight he was exceptional. He was one of the main reasons that Palace's much vaunted attack got no change from us.
Letting Zaha know exactly what he thought of him was a new and delightful side to the boy wonder. Kudos.

This.

He’s been decent all season, but was superb tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here