Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zaha; DIVING or CRYING (in a minute)

Sad Act or Cheater? Or both?

• He's gonna CRY in a minute!

Votes: 94 82.5%
  • He's gonna DIVE in a minute!

Votes: 20 17.5%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Both! Another player comeplety ruined but the Amex crowd - add him to Pritchard and Harding on that list to name but 2. Should have been sent off too - cheat!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Loved goading him

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
He can never complain about being kicked again, I've just been watching his discraceful stamp on Andone, Ref bottled it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
With those big eyes, he looks like he sniffs a few lines before he gets on the pitch.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
That disgraceful rake down Solly’s Achilles should have been straight red. Says he’s always being targeted and then does that to a fellow pro. W***er

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Shocking tackle ..look at him ...disputing the yellow...awful challenge

P1000105.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The stamp looked pre-calculated and caught Andone twice. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s retrospective action. Fingers crossed

People would need to find a video of the incident and publicise it for that to happen.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
This. There is nothing I enjoy more than shouting wanker at Wilfried Zaha. Call me childish, I’ll take it :)
This.

Although singing the "Andone is scoring, all around us, And we're singing, having fun! It's the season, of love and understanding, Merry Christmas Palace scum...!!!" song got very close... [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Both is the right answer.

Diving first, when he briefly, yet mistakenly, thought he could influence the game.

Crying second, when he understood that he was in a team of utter dross and the night was gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here