Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where’s Dougie?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Anyone seen [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]? I’ve pmd him but not heard back? Also [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] - all appeared at the weekend after weeks absence and were posting all the time? I’m worried. Very worried.

Hope they weren’t in the group looking very angry with the songs coming from those walking up the coach park steps...?

Let us know you’re ok hun?

Have you phoned round all the hospitals ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’m fine , just had some internet issues . I’m all sorted now so will be popping in more frequently . Thank you for your concern though it means a lot .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m fine , just had some internet issues . I’m all sorted now so will be popping in more frequently . Thank you for your concern though it means a lot .
Excellent. So what did you think of the game? You must have thought it was yours for the taking when we went down to 10 men. What went wrong?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey the internet police really ought to be investigating the connection around Croydon.

It seems every time palace get either dry humped or do something spectacularly stupid the entire world wide web goes off line, for a couple of months.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yea of course you did TRS, to put it in simple terms you give it the big man on BBS and act like a coward on here.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’m fine , just had some internet issues . I’m all sorted now...

The BT Openreach overtime bill must go through the roof every time Palace lose or their goalkeeper wants to tell Max Meyer to hurry up at team dinners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here