Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just thank you. The whole team.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What a shift they all put in tonight. In the spirit of celebration we could even defer the Duffy inquest to later in the week.

Hope Muzza and Jose not too bad. New heroes emerging in Andone, Bissouma, Balogun.

And we will get to savour this ten-man win for a lot longer than the 2013 3-0.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What a shift they all put in tonight. In the spirit of celebration we could even defer the Duffy inquest to later in the week.

Hope Muzza and Jose not too bad. New heroes emerging in Andone, Bissouma, Balogun.

Savour indeed...with a large large Malbec!!

TNBA

TTF

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
For they're all jolly good fellaaaaaaaas...and so say all of us - Horray! :bowdown::bhasign:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I've changed my mind. Duffy should now, instead, be included in our hall of fame for butting the Palace **** and heaping more humiliation on them by way of not needing 11 men to beat them.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've changed my mind. Duffy should now, instead, be included in our hall of fame for butting the Palace **** and heaping more humiliation on them by way of not needing 11 men to beat them.

Must admit, I did say that to a work colleague at half-time watching the stream. If we can somehow hang on then it might go down as a Cantona-style moment...

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gonna need surgery to get the smile off my face
I currently look like The Joker after 2 weeks in Benidorm.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Haven’t seen it yet, but surely the ref should have sent off two more Albion players to have made it fair?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Some are over reacting a bit to Duffy, yeah it could have cost us. It didnt. Just fired up for the derby thats all, and looking out for GM. Was just brilliant viewing, and that was awesome. It should have been a penalty too :O

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
May 8, 2018
Best half of football I have ever witnessed (other than my hat trick against Marle Place Wanderers circa 1992)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The ground was rocking from the off, well done the amex as well.

Dunk & Bissouma at full time as well. Dunky giving it the fist pumps to the north stand and bissouma dancing to his song.

I ****ing love this club.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Pure unadulterated bliss .

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The ground was rocking from the off, well done the amex as well.

Dunk & Bissouma at full time as well. Dunky giving it the fist pumps to the north stand and bissouma dancing to his song.

I ****ing love this club.

My son just got back from the NS. He said that the atmosphere was incredible, they owned the scum for 95% of the match and that the WSU were also brilliant.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"The win is for the fans, they love that. We were playing for them. They have the bragging rights. I hope they enjoy it." - Lewis Dunk

dunk.jpg

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Brilliant performance brilliant night. NS was rocking. Now to enjoy the highlights on Sky. Every player was awesome tonight. Can't wait to see Andone's goal again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here