Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone: Best ever Albion substitute appearance?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I remember Vicente made an impact off the bench , but Andone tonight.... I was blown away. Defensively he was outstanding, and almost Bryan Wade-like in his clinical finishing.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I remember Vicente made an impact off the bench , but Andone tonight.... I was blown away. Defensively he was outstanding, and almost Bryan Wade-like in his clinical finishing.

For me it was Peter Ward at Hereford in his first ever game for us, but Andone tonight was exceptional.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
That goal won us the game and he made it all by himself. The huge amount of running he put in was something else. That is how to give the manager something to think about. Superb.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He really had no right to score that. Tight angle, 2 defenders, after running over half the length of the pitch. I think my neighbors must think I'm mad....

I’ve scared a few family members and pets over the years with the roar for an Albion or England goal.

This goal was similar to Buckley’s glorious FAC winning run against Newcastle at the Amex. But in this context of a vital derby, a PL match and down to ten men.

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
Buckley against Doncaster first league game at the Amex scored 2 goals to win the match from behind.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It was an amazing performance on an amazing Amex night. Andone was outstanding in a team of outstanding players. I am so proud of the whole team.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sensational, how do you not start him in the next game? I feel we have a gem on our hands, he’s rapid, strong, great skills.

Wasn’t just beating them, we clicked tonight, Bissouma, Andone and Bernardo in particular look like right bargains all of a sudden.

Knew we’d start coming good.

#inchriswetrust

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I'm a bad bad man for saying it at the time and writing it now, but I was relieved when Murray went off.

CH was never going to make that substitution but it's exactly what the team needed (against Leicester as well).
Sure I didn't expect THAT to happen, but there was always going to be space to exploit and GM just can't do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here