Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That goal

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Watching it on TV. Haven’t celebrated a goal so much sitting on the sofa in my life. Amazing scenes.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I cleared the ground and got a bollocking for shouting so loud the bread knife nearly had a heart attack!

Watching it on TV. Haven’t celebrated a goal so much sitting on the sofa in my life. Amazing scenes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Agree. Andone goal is the best i have seen on the box by a Brighton player.

It was simply astonishing. Not just the tenacity, the unbelievable run, skill and finish. But the timing. And the manner in which it happened. It absolutely punched the wind out of Palace's sails. They went off beaten at HT. To a man. You could see the 'WTF' bubbles floating out of their heads as they walked off!

Viva Andone! Glenn who...? :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The poor cat hasn't recovered from the shock of my joyous outburst yet!

I was ordered out of the lounge - made dog (who is deaf) and wife (who is not) jump out of their skins, I just couldn't help it. I'm with Klopp after that game. No way should he be fined, you simply can't help it m'lawd.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I was ordered out of the lounge - made dog (who is deaf) and wife (who is not) jump out of their skins, I just couldn't help it. I'm with Klopp after that game. No way should he be fined, you simply can't help it m'lawd.

What makes it worse for the missus is that I'm watching on the laptop with headphones, so she has no warning and no idea of what is going on or about to happen!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
It was made even better by Tomkins running after him helplessly waving his arms about begging Hennessy for help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here