Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Hughton now believe in his whole squad

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes it's half-time and we are 3 nil up with 10 men against the Palarse.

Does this prove to Hughton that we don't need to be negative against sides in and around us???

Will, he let them off the lease again???

Will he look at killing teams off???

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He already does I'm sure . . . . . but will err on the side of caution until he knows whats good for him, the players, and ultimately BHA . . . . It's been a painful few months to get to this point though.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He does. He does what he feels is right, which isn't always right, in hindsight.
He signed these players. He's given Bernardo a chance to bed in, and he now looks like a worldy. He's given Andone time to get over his injury and he now looks a worldy. He knows what Balogun can do but the guy is competing with immovable forces.
The key is that Propper is back, and Gross was back. We've been up against it. We're going to coast it this year (even if Palace do something insane in the 2nd half).

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Bissouma is an undoubted talent, however he is still young and with youth you do generally get a degree of inconsistency.

Something I think we’ll see from him for the rest of the season - one exceptional performance, two mediocre ones...

With a full season behind him I expect him to be a mainstay in the 2019/2020 season. Clearly a cut above when he’s on his A game.

With Bernardo and Andone also coming into some form, this season could turn into what we all hoped it would do. Further progression, dare I say a top ten finish and a key summer transfer window in 2019 where as an established Premier League outfit we can really kick on with some top drawer proven signings.

Not a hope in hells chance we won’t be in this division again next season.

The futures bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Does this prove to Hughton that we don't need to be negative against sides in and around us???

Or has he judged it perfectly (and better than most of us) getting us to 21 points in the process?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

Go away. Why be negative ,rejoice!

D

Deleted member 2719

It depends on how long the lease is for I suppose. ???

Haha, leash, leash, leash an overdose of adrenalin can do funny things for you!!

I am happy to take another whack of adrenalin on Saturday though.

D

Deleted member 2719

Go away. Why be negative ,rejoice!

I see that we have players with ability and potential and would love to see them express themselves in an attacking manner, let's believe in those boys and be less predictable to the sides around us.

Look, look I am rejoicing.:rave::rave::rave::rave::banana::banana::sheep:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I wasn't aware we had anyone on loan ???

Edit: beaten to it :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here