Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] All Rather Quiet............So Far

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last year when the event tonight happened we had already had paint thrown over a mural and additional graffiti so why nothing so far............

Was it all previously Ultra driven ?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Last year when the event tonight happened we had already had paint thrown over a mural and additional graffiti so why nothing so far............

Facial recognition working already

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I expect Sussex Police will be quite keen to uphold the law this evening.

:lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Has anyone seen any of the herberts in town yet?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
When I got the train from East Croydon earlier there were a few police officers hanging around but no sign of any palace fans. Unlike last year when it was heaving full of morons dressed in black boasting loudly about how they were going to smash there way into the Amex without tickets.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
They're in the town in small groups of 3/4 but are on phones so obvs going to mass up at some point

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
fair amount of Police lurking around the town centre at lunch, including 5 vans, multiple coppers on foot, and a couple on horseback... no Palace (or big groups of spotty teenagers) seen in the vicinity

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Just looked on Google Earth, and can see a mass of black congregating around the entrance to the M23 smart motorway.
I think they'll be there for a while yet, probably googling smart right now :wink:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
When I got the train from East Croydon earlier there were a few police officers hanging around but no sign of any palace fans. Unlike last year when it was heaving full of morons dressed in black boasting loudly about how they were going to smash there way into the Amex without tickets.

Scared of getting nicked this time.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

You clearly didn't pass that intel onto the police then? :D

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Don't forget it was very quiet at the beginning of 'Sean of the Dead'. Then the Zombies arrived and it all went totally pear shaped. I feel the same will be when the Zombies arrive in Brighton later.

TNBA

TTF

P.S. No offence meant to real Zombies of course.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Here they come....

https://twitter.com/brightonsnapper/status/1069994419028418561

Hope they did their homework before mummy let them out.

12551F5D-C564-482B-938D-838FC37727AF.png

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
They're in the town in small groups of 3/4 but are on phones so obvs going to mass up at some point

Suspect they're planning to meet en masse at Brighton train station at a particular time. The train station could be chill-con-carnage at 7pm.

Are they not drinking in Wotherspoons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here