Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s the most offensive homophobic chant you’ve heard?

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
In light of the homophobic chants from Huddersfield fans being investigated by the FA. What the most offensive Homophobic chant you’ve heard at a football game?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Well this thread won't take long to descend into the abyss, I'm sure :rolleyes:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not a chant but a Spurs fan said to an Albion fan at Brighton station last season “is that your rent boy?”
The Albion fan was with his kid,
The Spurs fan was not expecting what came next,the guy laid him spark out, happy days.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Not a chant but a Spurs fan said to an Albion fan at Brighton station last season “is that your rent boy?”
The Spurs fan was not expecting what came next,the guy laid him spark out, happy days.

I guess that what you call Rough justice

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I can't see that anyone has won there. punching someone into unconsciousness in front of your kid for an idiotic comment. Something of an overreaction. You'd be teaching your son a far more valuable lesson by calling the man an idiot and walking away.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"You're too ugly to be gay" :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Some obscene stuff at Milwall but I'm not repeating it on here

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can't see that anyone has won there. punching someone into unconsciousness in front of your kid for an idiotic comment. Something of an overreaction.

It’s not about winning. It’s about learning lessons.

How would you have dealt with it?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
There was one match (I forget which) where 'we' (not me, obviously) responded with the immortal chant: "We come from behind, we come from behiiiiind; We're Brighton & Hove Albion; we come from behind."

That was literally a legendary comeback.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps the spurs fan will be less likely to spew his vitriol.

I've no doubt that's the case. I'd be more concerned that my Son would see knocking someone unconcious as a correct way to react to a stupid comment. Different matter if the guy was squaring up to him. Bloke would have been better off shaking his head amd walking away.
There are times when punching someone is justifiable. This, in front of his kid, was not one of them.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This needs a POLL

a) Decked him
b) Told him to **** off
c) Screamed for Policeman
d) Posted your outrage on social media
e) Ignored it, I'm bigger than that

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Happy days indeed and well done dad

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

How would I deal with some dimwit saying something stupid to me and my kid?

Ignore. Go about my day. End of matter.

The only time I ever use physical violence is if someone is physically threatening me or in my face for a prolonged period of time. And even then I would not knock them out. Someone saying one offensive thing to me would barely register.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not really offensive, just some fick retarded Watford kid, asking me where my boyfriend was.
Thing is, I was walking to ground with my wife!

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Not really offensive, just some fick retarded Watford kid, asking me where my boyfriend was.
Thing is, I was walking to ground with my wife!

I had a similar experience at Watford with my Wife, which I find an odd place for this to happen. Considering thier chairman Elton John is an open homosexual who campaigns for gay rights you’d think they’d be more open minded.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"Does your boyfriend know you're here" is as bad as I've heard. As already said, it's only words. I'm 6ft 2 and 17 stone so I don't tend to get picked on or shouted at much, but if I was walking with my Son and someone said that I'd just laugh and say something to him like "Call the zoo, Son - there's a chimp on the loose.."

If I was physically threatened, though - he'd be sharting his teeth. That's a different story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here