hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ralph Hasenhuttl on a 3 year deal.

Err, who?

???

Very highly rated, young manager who took RB Leipzig through the German leagues.

My two lads, with vastly superior knowledge of the European game than me, consider it an exciting appointment.

that's not to say it will work..

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Err, who?

???

Does it matter.
My left testicle is a better manager than Mark Hughes...

...and that one hasn't even got it's badges.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Managed to steer just promoted Leipzig the a second-placed finish in the Bundesliga in 2016/17. 6th the following season. Not a nobody.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Very highly rated, young manager who took RB Leipzig through the German leagues.

My two lads, with vastly superior knowledge of the European game than me, consider it an exciting appointment.

He didn't take them through the German leagues. Took over after they were promoted to the Bundesliga.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
What about Allardyce / Moyes / Keegan / Pards why don't BRITISH managers get a chance no one has heard of this bloke I bet he wears a suit like that Marcos Silva bloke who has never impressed anywhere except for winning the league everywhere he goes etc

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Given the recent influx in German/Austrian managers with too many teeth in their mouths, I'm eagerly awaiting a photo of this chap.
Curiousity and all that....

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Fair play.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Fast-forward to Easter, 2019...

"Saints manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has left his post 'by mutual consent' after a disappointing run of results since his appointment in December last year. The Southampton board placed on record their thanks for Hasenhuttl's efforts in his 4 months in the post and said talks with Sam Allardyce are now at an 'advanced stage.'

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Given the recent influx in German managers with too many teeth in their mouths, I'm eagerly awaiting a photo of this chap.
Curiousity and all that....

Oi, he is Austrian. The first ever to manage in the Premier League if I'm not mistaken.

Think he could be a clever appointment. Did really well in his last two jobs and has recently been linked with Bayern.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oi, he is Austrian. The first ever to manage in the Premier League if I'm not mistaken.

Think he could be a clever appointment. Did really well in his last two jobs and has recently been linked with Bayern.

So why has he been out of work for the last 6 months?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here