Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace: would you take a point now?

Palace: would you take a point now?

• All, Day. Long.

Votes: 78 34.7%
  • No. Shit or bust. Bring it on.

Votes: 147 65.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would you skip the heartache that a defeat can bring, and just take a point now, keeping us nicely distanced from both the bottom three and Croydon's finest?

Or would you go all in, but risk the sight of Zaha waltzing through our defence before firing Palace to another Amex victory?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Unfortunately Palace are decent. So yes.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would take a point today and a point at Burnley, giving us a total of 20+ at the halfway stage.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
NO!!!
Let's stuff them. And if we get beaten by a diving Zaha we can still hold our heads up high.

I'd take a point now, yes. Zaha doesn't always need to cheat to win matches on his own, and he does GET the rivalry, so will be up for it.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No...

...a draw means I have to stay to the final whistle.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Surprised to see so many of you settling for a point. You've improved this season and are the home team. From our pov think we would have to take the point if offered. Luckily this is not the case

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Palace are too good to go down and for what it's worth I can't see us being in too much trouble either, it's not a six-pointer. A draw against Palace is usually pretty unsatisfying (especially at home) so NO I wouldn't take the draw. It will feel SO good to beat them in the PL and go 9 points clear and into the top half of the table.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surprised to see so many of you settling for a point. You've improved this season and are the home team. From our pov think we would have to take the point if offered. Luckily this is not the case

You say we’ve improved and even though league placing looks good I think most Albion fans feel we played better stuff last season - but a lot of that might be to do with the absence so far this season of Gross and Pröpper who are both now back.

For what it’s worth I think both clubs will stay up fairly comfortably as there is some real dross this season.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

I think this reflects the realisation that our results this season have largely been better than our performances. Things are starting to look better though, particularly with the new players starting to have more of an impact, so I'd like to see us go for the win and take the game to you. If that means we get done by Wilf or Andros on the counter so be it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Rivalry games rarely run to form.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
After a few poor performances, we are due to click into place, so for that reason I am in the shit or bust camp....

unless of course we are 3-1 down and come back to 3-3 in the last minute then obviously that is a victory.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Currently 6 points above them in the table.

No immediate threat of relegation.

At home against the rivals.

It's all about the win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here