Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Crystal Palace’s most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
MV5BMjcyOTFhODktNDgxZC00OTcxLWI5ODgtNTUyMzE1YmRhNTgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

No disrespec Kelly, you may be one of Croydon’s shining lights, but you’re Bright enough to know :lolol: your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow night.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle after our impressive dispatching of in form Huddersfield on Saturday and will be looking to put more clear daylight between ourselves and the likes of your relegation cannon fodder.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remaining, let’s get them sold and raise the roof for the boys tomorrow night cheering the boys onto 3 priceless points in our relentless quest for EPL survival.

:ascarf:

:O

:clap:

:banana:

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
37d03b461bb47effe4749dfc63a3eaa9.jpg

And Joylon Palmer. Don’t think we’ve forgotten YOU!

Born in Sussex but Palace through and through you absolute traitorous turncoat!

We all hear you on 5Live swooning over Palace when you’re meant to be talking F1 you prize bell!

But why are you on radio and not driving, hell, you’re only 27?

It’s because you are a complete and utter FAILURE. A LOSER beyond all measure! You’ve never had any talent, but with a former F1 driver for a Dad, unlimited funding and a public school education; you somehow managed to blag 2 seasons of F1 before the world found out you were a complete and utter disgrace behind the wheel. My Nan could drive better than you and she’s been dead since the 90’s. Your story is the opposite to the rag to riches tale of Lewis Hamilton and you’re so shit you’re not even worthy of polishing his helmet.

You’re numbers up tomorrow, you’re going to have a crash course in being 2nd best (although I acknowledge you are well accustomed to being 20th best).

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

We all hear you on 5Live swooning over Palace when you’re meant to be talking F1 you prize bell!

It’s because you are a complete and utter FAILURE. A LOSER beyond all measure! You’ve never had any talent, but with a former F1 driver for a Dad, unlimited funding and a public school education; you somehow managed to blag 2 seasons of F1 before the world found out you were a complete and utter disgrace behind the wheel. My Nan could drive better than you and she’s been dead since the 90’s. Your story is the opposite to the rag to riches tale of Lewis Hamilton and you’re so shit you’re not even worthy of polishing his helmet.

You’re numbers up tomorrow, you’re going to have a crash course in being 2nd best (although I acknowledge you are well accustomed to being 20th best).

Crikey!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

But what do you really think about him, Hugo???

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex

top ranting:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here