Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How are we going to BOTTLE IT tomorrow?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Might as well have a realistic thread about the game tomorrow. We know the police aren't up to it and we know the players go missing in this one when it matters.

So, how are we going to bottle it tomorrow?

There are a few contenders. Dunk and Duffy enjoy a clanger, a 38 year old who was poor at the weekend and picked up a knock against Zaha sounds terrifying. Knockaert was in form and dropped so could be fired up for a silly cars. Propper seems the sort of player who will miss a sitter when it matters.

But of course, there's only one winner here. Murray to miss a pen.

It's happening folks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I find it bizzare how when Murray plays against an ex-club in the league he seems to have a meh game (yes, I know he scored against B'muff and palace), but turned into prime shearer whenever he played against us

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I find it bizzare how when Murray plays against an ex-club in the league he seems to have a meh game (yes, I know he scored against B'muff), but turned into prime shearer whenever he played against us
Off the top of my head he's scored against Rochdale, Bournemouth and Palace for us in league games. Which just leaves Reading and Carlisle? Odd post.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Also typical of the Albion is beating them 3-0 with Zaha having a stinker, and their ex striker scoring a winner for us in the last minute knocking them out of the cup. We really don't know how this story always ends.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sadly I think that Zaha and Townsend will tear us apart aided by Wan Bissaka one of the best right backs outside of the top 6. I really hope that I am wrong.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Off the top of my head he's scored against Rochdale, Bournemouth and Palace for us in league games. Which just leaves Reading and Carlisle? Odd post.

I mean as much as he has constantly tormented us most games he has played against us for palace and reading. Not in the way he has his other ex-clubs. Simply an observation

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shittting myself on this one but I always do when we play Palace, so no change there,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here