Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] On the eve of battle: tell our players why we just gotta beat ‘them lot’

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’ll start proceedings...Because just look at the contempt ‘they’ have for our club captain. Remember that boys when you’re walking out. Play fair. But no pity. No prisoners.

4FC484AA-A679-4C71-BA40-E0B637D521BF.jpeg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because I've got a load of year end shit to do at work, and can't be arsed with the extra moderating required, when we get a big infestation of vermin.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Because I've got a load of year end shit to do at work, and can't be arsed with the extra moderating required, when we get a big infestation of vermin.

In fairness I was looking for more partisan responses but, yep, that’s fair enough!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Because we're the better side, and need to start proving it on a regular basis.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Because we're the better side, and need to start proving it on a regular basis.

Pretty much this really. I doubt the players or management could give an arse who the opposition is, three points is three points at the end of the day, and another step closer to our survival target.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Pretty much this really. I doubt the players or management could give an arse who the opposition is, three points is three points at the end of the day, and another step closer to our survival target.

W.T.F? :ohmy:punish::wrong::censored::shootself

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Just f*cking well do the horrible pikey C*nts for every person involved with the Albion.

Especially us oldies who still to this day, hate them with every breath we have in our body !!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not all fans are into this 'we hate Palace" business. I just love to see the team win, who the opposition are is largely immaterial.

You poor wretched, half alive *******! :kiss:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
2 more years and they will be due a 3rd administration..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here