Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton Landmarks Lookout Tonight

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
So after those brave boys in black of the Palace Ultras hilariously vandalised the Bruno mural last season on the eve of the game, where do we think these masters of destruction will hit this year?

I for one would love to catch the scrotes red handed in whatever they have in store.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So after those brave boys in black of the Palace Ultras hilariously vandalised the Bruno mural last season on the eve of the game, where do we think these masters of destruction will hit this year?

I for one would love to catch the scrotes red handed in whatever they have in store.

Well if they are that fick, the they'll sure to deface their players coach, when it's parked up :lolol:

Last edited:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Always loads of CPFC and Holmesdale Fanatics tags around Falmer and near the unis.

One day I imagine one of them will be sniggering away to himself as he sprays all over a helpless wall, when they suddenly stop and think ‘what the **** am I doing with my life.’

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe they might damage something Brighton fans really hold dear like the i360. Boy I should hope they don't start congregating down there, and I hope no Palace fans are reading this getting ideas. That'd be awful.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Maybe they might damage something Brighton fans really hold dear like the i360. Boy I should hope they don't start congregating down there, and I hope no Palace fans are reading this getting ideas. That'd be awful.

Perhaps they might even like to go for a little ride on it pre match. After all, it has never been known to break down has it? :)

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Safer location" seems a bit of an oxymoron when it's got to go through Croydon in the first place

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Looks like they already struck when we weren't looking...
uk-brighton.jpg

imgID72521567.jpg.gallery.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As most fans will typically want to avoid the centre of Brighton when it gets busy, why not make a trip to Lewes, just five miles from the stadium?

It is quieter than surrounding areas but is still well stocked with places to visit pre-match as well as being picturesque and historic as a market town founded in the 6th century.

They're trying to educate the uneducated :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/your-full-matchday-guide-brighton-and-hove-albion/

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As most fans will typically want to avoid the centre of Brighton when it gets busy, why not make a trip to Lewes, just five miles from the stadium?

It is quieter than surrounding areas but is still well stocked with places to visit pre-match as well as being picturesque and historic as a market town founded in the 6th century.

They're trying to educate the uneducated :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/your-full-matchday-guide-brighton-and-hove-albion/

Their directions aren’t accurate. Should read “By Car: proceed past burnt out shops towards London orbital...”

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Always loads of CPFC and Holmesdale Fanatics tags around Falmer and near the unis.

There's a lot less of that since this academic year started. Maybe the **** finished their studies in the summer?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know it doesn't tend to stop them but it'll be interesting to see how many of the chav brigade have actually got tickets for this game seeing as they don't even go to home games any more (until next season when they get the better seats).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I know it doesn't tend to stop them but it'll be interesting to see how many of the chav brigade have actually got tickets for this game seeing as they don't even go to home games any more (until next season when they get the better seats).

Keep up at the back , they’re back and louder than ever . Saturday was epic and I’ve heard parish has given them a front block of seats for tomorrow. Get in the block near them to tell them how you feel rather than spouting bile on here and the like .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here