Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton Home - ticket availability - What gives?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm looking for a pair of tickets for the Everton game, and there's only about 5 non-disabled seats left in the stadium - no pairs.

I know that the game has been available for "previous purchase history" buyers for a couple of weeks and I'm late to the party, but still. Have they opened the ticket exchange for this game yet? How would I tell in future?

Anyone with a pair who isn't going to the game likely to list them shortly (assuming the exchange has opened)?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm looking for a pair of tickets for the Everton game, and there's only about 5 non-disabled seats left in the stadium - no pairs.

I know that the game has been available for "previous purchase history" buyers for a couple of weeks and I'm late to the party, but still. Have they opened the ticket exchange for this game yet? How would I tell in future?

Anyone with a pair who isn't going to the game likely to list them shortly (assuming the exchange has opened)?

You're very late to this party.

I needed two (additional) tickets for this game, and even two weeks ago, there was not a single pair of seats left in the ground. I found two seats, one behind the other in WSU, and settled for those.

Check each day though - bound to be exchange ones pop up,

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You're very late to this party.

I needed two (additional) tickets for this game, and even two weeks ago, there was not a single pair of seats left in the ground. I found two seats, one behind the other in WSU, and settled for those.

Check each day though - bound to be exchange ones pop up,

I feared you might say this. I'll have to get my act together for any extra home game seats I might want in future...the consequence of being PL, I guess.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Reckon they've not activated the re-sell element of the exchange yet.

The exchange for Boxing Day has only just been activated and there are nearly 300 tickets available as a result.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

The exchange for Boxing Day has only just been activated and there are nearly 300 tickets available as a result.

Ah! Do they announce when they activate the exchange, or is it just a case of checking every day until you see tickets available?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah! Do they announce when they activate the exchange, or is it just a case of checking every day until you see tickets available?

I'm not sure, but [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] asked about the exchange for the Arsenal game, and I checked the ticketing site and saw a load of tickets to it must have been activated sometime shortly after he posed the question, and all tickets that people had previously put into the exchange had suddenly become available.

I'd be checking every few hours - I'm sure you'll get something.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Arsenal wasn't active at 8 this morning, and is now - and awesome tickets all over the stadium. Adult price only though grrrr which seems rather unnecessary - especially if some of the tickets being returned are concession-priced - would be nice if they could sell concession-priced sth's on the exchange for concession-priced single tickets

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not sure, but [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION] asked about the exchange for the Arsenal game, and I checked the ticketing site and saw a load of tickets to it must have been activated sometime shortly after he posed the question, and all tickets that people had previously put into the exchange had suddenly become available.

I'd be checking every few hours - I'm sure you'll get something.

Ha! About 12 1901 seats - all pairs - have suddenly appeared...

Hey, supporter services - could you please release some in N1E or F, or W3D or F?

Edit: very funny, supporter services! Not 1 seat in N1E, 1 pair of seats please...

Last edited:

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Arsenal wasn't active at 8 this morning, and is now - and awesome tickets all over the stadium. Adult price only though grrrr which seems rather unnecessary - especially if some of the tickets being returned are concession-priced - would be nice if they could sell concession-priced sth's on the exchange for concession-priced single tickets

All the resales are always at full price.......

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Everton has now been activated as my son has confirmed his listed ticket has been sold.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Everton has now been activated as my son has confirmed his listed ticket has been sold.

Is he in 1901? 12 or so were listed and some have gone; but as far as I can see there's only been about 5 seats released for the whole of the rest of the stadium. Perhaps this game is just so much easier for people to get to than Boxing Day that there will hardly be any tix coming onto the exchange?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've got 2 of ours that i'm 95% sure i'll be putting on the exchange in the next couple of days. Back row of North stand.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m putting two in WSL (W1H) up very shortly.........

Edit - done and already showing as available

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont think there were any pairs for Everton the day it went open to purchase history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here