Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 300 tickets left for Palace game

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Curious as to how any season ticket holders will be no shows. Hopefully not many.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Curious as to how any season ticket holders will be no shows. Hopefully not many.

Lil Miss Stat will be one!

Oh and ***bad fan warning***

If the game allows us too we may well leave a little early on Tuesday, due to work and school commitments. :down:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Lil Miss Stat will be one!

Oh and ***bad fan warning***

If the game allows us too we may well leave a little early on Tuesday, due to work and school commitments. :down:

Totally understand people not wanting the grief all the extra policing brings because the hooded goons can't behave themselves.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What score is acceptable to leave early? 2 goal cushion?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I guess so, we'll leave when I 'know' the result.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
CPFC not exactly helpling with security measures...

Strict criteria applies to Bha tickets this year there's going to be a cordron where tickets will be checked by stewards & names written on the tickets have to match the season ticket holder & photo id
Anyone who can't attend should just return their ticket to the ticket office. It's probably high risk trying to sell on here as anyone caught would face a ban.
Photographic ID, Season Ticket/Membership card required at the turnstiles, which must match the name on the ticket.
Having received my ticket though, the ticket office handwrites the name of the supporter in ball point pen, which I'm sure can easily be removed with some chemical substances, lol.

indeed it is - nail varnish remover will do the job

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Strict criteria applies to Bha tickets this year there's going to be a cordron where tickets will be checked by stewards & names written on the tickets have to match the season ticket holder & photo id
Anyone who can't attend should just return their ticket to the ticket office. It's probably high risk trying to sell on here as anyone caught would face a ban.
Photographic ID, Season Ticket/Membership card required at the turnstiles, which must match the name on the ticket.
Having received my ticket though, the ticket office handwrites the name of the supporter in ball point pen, which I'm sure can easily be removed with some chemical substances, lol.

Last season, a lot of the 'tickets for troops',for fans to attend, were withdrawn, due to some dick head from CPFC opening their fat mouth!

D

Deleted member 2719

Not sure if some of our fans will be able to cope with this match as it sounds like a few got a hell of a verbal beating up at Huddersfield, can't imagine how they will handle a tongue lashing from the Palarse.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

Are you saying that Brighton season ticket holders have to have photographic ID?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, that's cleared all that up. :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I nearly was. Up until Friday I had to go to Edinburgh for work this week. Massively lucked out when the client cancelled at the last minute so intend to enjoy tomorrow- unless we lose of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

me for one, drive back to Dorset last season hampered by waiting in coach park for hour and a half after match....then diversions on M27...home at 1 am , not doing that again for anyone !
PS I was there for the Mullery v Venables fall out before anyone says something !!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
me for one, drive back to Dorset last season hampered by waiting in coach park for hour and a half after match....then diversions on M27...home at 1 am , not doing that again for anyone !
PS I was there for the Mullery v Venables fall out before anyone says something !!

Back when you were a fan, you saw the Mullery/Venables spat but now you cba, you mean?

:whistle: :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here