Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC almost unusable on mobile currently

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sticking this here to see if anyone’s finding the same. Most “clicks” result in some competition winner tab opening either or a redirect away from NSC.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sticking this here to see if anyone’s finding the same. Most “clicks” result in some competition winner tab opening either or a redirect away from NSC.

Get the Tapatalk app......much easier to use on mobile and never any ad problems

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] yep it’s a bit pop-up mad at the moment.

Using Safari on my iPad.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shouldn’t be a problem once I get the 49 new phones I’ve won in the past 12 hours.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Used tapatalk for years been fine

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Yeah I keep getting that, even when signed in. Spamtastic.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I keep getting a picture of Mrs May coming up above the forum boards on pc, quite frightening.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Been like this for a good while now.

It's certainly helping me wean myself off of NSC. Hopefully the ramp up on ads will keep on coming and help me kick the habit completely.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Been like this for a good while now.

It's certainly helping me wean myself off of NSC. Hopefully the ramp up on ads will keep on coming and help me kick the habit completely.

There's no ramp up of ads at all, In fact, as of two weeks or so ago, most users have fewer ads on NSC than ever before, with only a single banner on many pages where there used to be three.

It also hasn't "Been like this for a good while now" - these are the first instances since we moved to a new ad partner, and they are looking at it right now. They themselves have recently joined a service that has a high success rate of stopping these malicious ads that creep into ad networks and can affect all sites. They will put NSC onto that service and monitor the results.

So 0/2 - could do better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here