Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 01/12/18 - Official Thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2220 on BBC1 - anyone going to be tuning in?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Maker’s Mark on the rocks at the ready.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gonna find something else to do during the Burnley game though...

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I record it so will watch in the morning, which allows fast forwarding past all the drivel.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm in, waiting with baited breathe to here what jug ears, Harry hill and AN OTHER has to say on the Albion winning.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Drivel? I'll be devouring every last second of which, was a very rare away win. :clap2:

Suppose you are right and they will have to mention us now that we have won a game. Amazing how in some results we hardly get a mention and it's all about the other team. Worth watching in slow mo just to see Chris's reaction after their 58 second goal.:lolol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
No. I watched the game already. I am sure the result will be the same

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
So just the highlights on mute then.

It's all the stuff about the other teams which is drivel, sorry for the misunderstanding. I dote on every word spoken about the Albion. :O

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Suppose you are right and they will have to mention us now that we have won a game. Amazing how in some results we hardly get a mention and it's all about the other team. Worth watching in slow mo just to see Chris's reaction after their 58 second goal.:lolol:

:thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Fifty five seconds on Huddersfield's undeserved red card, fifty five seconds on the 'penalty', ten seconds at the end for our two lucky goals.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
2220 on BBC1 - anyone going to be tuning in?

Yes.certainly.

What is your opinion on the rainbow laces and captains armband ? Should it be kept out of football or is it a good idea ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here