Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bernardo

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2018
Great performance, looks comfortable on the ball and acted as a third CB winning most of his headers against set plays today.

Not scared to go forward and a few decent deliveries.

Hopefully he’s done enough to convince Chris he is now first choice, last 3 games he has been solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Superb today, good competition for Bong but some people seriously underrate Bong so I expect to be flamed for this comment.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Outstanding performance today, the best player on the field.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He looked class today. Glad to see him, Bissouma and Andone have good games today.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Great performance, looks comfortable on the ball and acted as a third CB winning most of his headers against set plays today.

Not scared to go forward and a few decent deliveries.

Hopefully he’s done enough to convince Chris he is now first choice, last 3 games he has been solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, l fear for Gaetan if he does well in the next few games. Good to see at least one of our summer signings getting game time though, and doing well too.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He looked class today. Glad to see him, Bissouma and Andone have good games today.

Absolutely agree, just hope Chris is brave enough to keep them in the side now. Though once Glenn is back, for Palace on Tuesday presumably, where he will accommodate Andone is a mystery.

wealdgull

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Dec 7, 2017
I like Bong but think that on the past couple of showings Bernado is not only a better defender but is far quicker coming forward and finding the overlap. Feels like he is a piece of the "how we want to look" picture.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Good solid performance today neat and tidy tenacious, and now two good games. Not sure he was the best player today or outstanding though. Yes i know most want him rather then bong, and for those so called (fans!) They will be very happy. They have got their wish!!!!! Although let's not get carried away, without being negative. Well played Bernardo, good displays.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Good solid performance today neat and tidy tenacious, and now two good games. Not sure he was the best player today or outstanding though. Yes i know most want him rather then bong, and for those so called (fans!) They will be very happy. They have got their wish!!!!! Although let's not get carried away, without being negative. Well played Bernardo, good displays.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

I think those that would prefer Bernardo to Bong are genuine fans, not just so called ones!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that he played well but drifted into the middle too much leaving the wide man with too much room, and if he does that against Zaha or Townsend on Tuesday they will tear us apart.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Has been very good but then again I think many thought he would be when played in the left back role rather than on the right..... he could probably do the job in centre back or defensive midfield in an emergency once he really has come to terms with the prem

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Great player with everything you need for a fullback; pace, strong, tall, good defender and gets forward well. I like Bong but Bernardo is a level above. Very good signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here