Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ‘Down on your boyfriend’

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very audible on the stream from a large number of thick northern monkeys. And on the rainbow thingy day / game too I think. Piss poor, not such songs like that for a while.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Boo hoo. So they're not allowed to call us gay but you're allowed to call them thick northern monkeys?

You're:

a) precious,

b) thick.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And we’re also going back DOWN to Brighton with 3 points.

Thanks Huddersfield :wave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very audible on the stream from a large number of thick northern monkeys. And on the rainbow thingy day / game too I think. Piss poor, not such songs like that for a while.

Maybe there were a lot of girls in the Albion contingent today??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Boo hoo. So they're not allowed to call us gay but you're allowed to call them thick northern monkeys?

You're:

a) precious,

b) thick.

Yes, I’m allowed to call homophobes monkeys and quote where they’re from. You’ve always been a ****, always been called out on here as a **** and I have no issues calling you a **** again, on the other hand :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe there were a lot of girls in the Albion contingent today??

And if anything that’s complimenting our female supporters as selfless sexual ladies. We’ve flipped that round to a compliment there :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What do you expect from a town which displayed it's racist credentials against a Syrian refugee kid earlier in the week, tolerance?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm surprised they didn't sing-
He's one of our own, he's one of our own, racist bully, he's one of our own.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yes, I’m allowed to call homophobes monkeys and quote where they’re from. You’ve always been a ****, always been called out on here as a **** and I have no issues calling you a **** again, on the other hand :thumbsup:

And you've always displayed the brain power of one of the monkeys you seem to pour such scorn on treacle, you dislike me because you know I am smarter than you and it hurts. :bigwave:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You don't hear it much at all these days, which is a positive thing on societal level. I guess the quality of education up north is still lagging way behind most other places.
Not sure what education has to do with it as it's opinions that other people have and wether it's wrong or not probably two thirds of the planet have issues with homosexuality....meaning religion mostly!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And you've always displayed the brain power of one of the monkeys you seem to pour such scorn on treacle, you dislike me because you know I am smarter than you and it hurts. :bigwave:

:lol: :lol: yes, who was it going around pressing the thumbs down thing to people’s comments on the internet to pass the time - very ‘smart’ :facepalm:

And my brain power is the same as a homophobe - classy x

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
Aug 7, 2003
2F448404-3E1C-4060-BDC4-A3D8EDAFAA1F.jpeg

It’s just the opposite of “Southern Jessies”. It’s hardly an insult.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
:lol: :lol: yes, who was it going around pressing the thumbs down thing to people’s comments on the internet to pass the time - very smart :thud:

And my brain power is the same as a homophobe - classy x

Ask him to spell the name of his old username. That could be amusing.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well, if you want to start with that point, being a thick northern monkey is very much a choice.

Well actually it's probably not. You can't help where you're born and if you're stupid then You're stupid. Some can educate themselves and others could read a million books and still be an idiot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here