[Albion] Half way there?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
18 points now. 36 will be easily enough this year

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yep - 50% of the way to a tally that would have a good chance of being enough from 36% of games including 2 more away games than home games. Going to put the positives on here before retiring and leaving the bile spitters to have their head.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If still like to see us hit 40 points. So no, not half way there.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Wins at home:

Burnley
Huddersfield
Newcastle
Watford
Cardiff
Southampton
Draw at home to palace/Everton

= 38 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Very much this. Why people have to get ahead of themselves is beyond me. An awful lot can happen between now and next May.

Well it can, but surely it is reasonable to extrapolate a little from where we are. We do know pretty much what CH will serve up, the squad seems geared to it.

Last season we were 8th in home league table with 29 points and 20th in away with 11 points. Home form is good so far - W3 D2 L1 - so more than holding up against last season (having played two of top 6 assuming Man U still count as top 6) and away is not as bad: nearly a point a game on average with two of top 6 played. Looks like mid 40s points total which has a good chance of resulting in best ever League finish.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Half way there but what is the point if we are not playing football like Man City?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yesterday people wanted Hughton sacked because Vardy scored a penalty and we are a terrible team . How things change.

Did anyone really want Hughton sacked? I’m massively pro-Hughton but can still acknowledge we were very poor against Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here