Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NBC Sports Gold

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just wondering whether anyone has signed up for NBC Sports Gold via a VPN.

What their experiences were regarding registration, how it's gone so far, any challenges from NBC.

I appreciate there are Kodi threads etc., but I don't want to get into all that.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I’ve used it for this and last season, never had any problems with it untill recently, although using a US vpn I can no longer bring up the premier league matches, not to sure why and I don’t no if other people have had this problem, otherwise it is excellent value for money and miles ahead of the reddit or kodi type streams

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
No issues here - would recommend :goal:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Streaming of unregistered games is illegal which is a shame as NBC Sports Gold is very easy to stream and usually high quality, so I’ve been told!

jeremyfisher

Dec 8, 2013
Signed up last season after struggling to get high quality streams on a number of matches. It's great for 3pm Saturday games - you get all bar one game on there - fortunately we're not usually the 'bar one' so it's okay as it's typically the top teams - Man City this week.

Mostly the quality is excellent - much better than a stream.

A US VPN is necessary - although I actually use a Pueto Rico one which I find better than the US one from my VPN provider and that works well.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just signed on. Perfect stream today.

Works great. Used all last season and this, first with Overplay VPN and now with ExpressVPN. Both work fine. Great value as well.

No issues here - would recommend :goal:

Thanks everyone.

Which platform do you use, as I am still investigating.....

I just got an error message when I used Chrome, (just seeing if my system works), sorry I am a bit IT illiterate, so apologies if it is a daft question.

As [MENTION=19921]Doc Lynam[/MENTION] said, obviously looking into it and would only use in States.....

Last edited:

jeremyfisher

Dec 8, 2013
Thanks everyone.

Which platform do you use, as I am still investigating.....

I just got an error message when I used Chrome, (just seeing if my system works), sorry I am a bit IT illiterate, so apologies if it is a daft question.

As [MENTION=19921]Doc Lynam[/MENTION] said, obviously looking into it and would only use in States.....

I tend to use Microsoft Edge. Firefox is my normal browser but that doesn't work well for NBC for me. This is the ONLY thing I use Edge for.

jeremyfisher

Dec 8, 2013
It's really good on nights like tonight - all tonight's matches are available. Take your pick. A nice bonus since I only got this for Brighton games.

I've also only just discovered that you can watch a full replay of the Palace game from the start too.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It's really good on nights like tonight - all tonight's matches are available. Take your pick. A nice bonus since I only got this for Brighton games.

I've also only just discovered that you can watch a full replay of the Palace game from the start too.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Currently 20% off for the rest of the season. It’s amazing value even at full price.

How much is it??

Also do you have to sign up with a US address is using a VPN?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

jeremyfisher

Dec 8, 2013
For all our American fans, the Chelsea home game is on NBC Sports tomorrow :wink:

Just to clarify - it won't be on sports gold if anyone looking at the thread title thinks it will. Any game shown on the main channel is not available for sports gold subscribers.

There are usually good streams available on reddit whenever it's on the main channel though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here