Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] #TeamsLike... Wolves edition

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Man City will be happy, the final will be all about them now with a short mention of how good its is for a small club like Watford. Had Wolves won the media would be creaming themselves over the wonderful wolves who have returned from obscurity to the big stage through graft and hard work and a wonderful manager.

This a million times over

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
IMG_20190407_183329_exported_466_1554667231173.jpg

COYH

My son's a Hornet and dragged me there - great game to go to.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So - at work tomorrow I will be with a Wolves fan and a City fan. Pretty sure that I will actually be the happiest and most satisfied one of us. Funny old game football....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Santo and the FFP cheats knocked out.

The other FFP cheats will win the FAC, but blessings for small mercies.

I see no evidence of this. They have spent big. But what evidence do you base this accusation on ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What a game, what a cameo from Deulofeu.

Did Deeney just say it cracking atmosphere compared to yesterday?

I’m surprised he even recognises an atmosphere playing at Vicarage Road every week.

Our fans were excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hmm. He really hates us I think, maybe I just made that up but I seem to recall some disparaging comments in the past
A convicted thug doesn't like us. I can live with that. So the team that bends the rules with a super agent loses to a team that bends the rules by the owners selling players to themselves from their other clubs. And will now play a team who flout the rules by spending too much despite massive income. Welcome to modern football. Bloom might have spent shedloads to get us here but has invested in infrastructure and youth and stayed within rules - seemingly without bending them.

Edit - just thought of USG so my point may be lost slightly but so far, just loaning like a feeder. I hope they don't start signing big value players they then sell to us on the cheap which is the equivalent.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Troy Deeney "it was a cracking atmosphere compared to yesterday"

haha - he likes a laugh that one. That will be the Watford 'Golden Boys' who's atmosphere at Vicarage Road is hilariously shit. So poor in fact that they are trying to go all palace with some sort of ultra group.

Watford know what they are, they appreciate and are proud of being a small club struggling with the pull of the London clubs and they do well to keep it all going. Troy is a bit of a thicky though. He's also never played for a big club, never been given the chance, never trusted. That chip on his shoulder is pretty significant as a result. I forgive him for his bitterness, it must be tough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here