Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] #TeamsLike... Wolves edition

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Start coming out with shit like this and you will be in trouble.

Wolves defender Matt Doherty on Sky Sports: "That's the nature of the Premier League, you have to be ruthless in both boxes. Once you start losing games it's a slippery slope.

"We are worried. Coming into the season we had high hopes and we are a good team, we should be winning here, we should be beating Huddersfield at home. We need to look at ourselves.

"We are not used to losing games since the manager came in. The run we are on is uncharted territory for us."​

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They thought they were way above themselves after the draw against city

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Start coming out with shit like this and you will be in trouble.

Wolves defender Matt Doherty on Sky Sports: "That's the nature of the Premier League, you have to be ruthless in both boxes. Once you start losing games it's a slippery slope.

"We are worried. Coming into the season we had high hopes and we are a good team, we should be winning here, we should be beating Huddersfield at home. We need to look at ourselves.

"We are not used to losing games since the manager came in. The run we are on is uncharted territory for us."​

Must be getting at least a BIT used to it now.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
But I thought they were the best, most exciting team in the history of the world ever to come up from the championship ? Sky sports told me so

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I got 100:1 on them being relegated. Could be a £10 well spent.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
"We are not used to losing games since the manager came in. The run we are on is uncharted territory for us."[/indent]

There's been loads of teams that come up and do well initially by carrying the momentum they had in the previous season and which have then seen their form drop off significantly after their first loss. Most of those clubs aren't used to grinding out results either.

Saying that I think Wolves will be fine, mainly as their manager will be given 20-30m to spend on a striker in January.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
There's been loads of teams that come up and do well initially by carrying the momentum they had in the previous season and which have then seen their form drop off significantly after their first loss. Most of those clubs aren't used to grinding out results either.

Saying that I think Wolves will be fine, mainly as their manager will be given 20-30m to spend on a striker in January.

Similar to Huddersfield LAST season then......
So does this mean Huddersfield's win last weekend is now not so superhuman??? Maybe we could stop shitting ourselves about tomorrow now??

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Poor Wolves, losing to Brighton and Cardiff. Need to up their game for a Euro spot

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I reckon they have a shout against City though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here