Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beram Kayla disciplinary TIGHTROPE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, Kayal picked up four yellows in six games, but has now managed to go three games without picking up the all-important fifth.

If he gets booked tomorrow though, he'd miss Palace, right?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So, Kayal picked up four yellows in six games, but has now managed to go three games without picking up the all-important fifth.

If he gets booked tomorrow though, he'd miss Palace, right?

Yep. Solution? Don’t play him tomorrow.

Err...

Edit: is Stephens back for Palace?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Have you ever wondered why the feck you bother to keep something regularly updated on a public message board, if nobody (including the board owner) can be bothered to refer to it? :shrug:

Brighton and Hove Albion - Disciplinary Status 2018-19

I've got to say that I did feel guilty as I pressed "send", knowing that you'd have it covered. Not guilty enough to not press "send", you understand, but there was a soupcon of guilt.

I'll try to do better in future - you do a grand job.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We are very light in central midfield but Kayal has been poor in recent games. He’s given the ball away far too much (his pass completion percentage this season is under 70% which is awful for a centre midfielder). I hope Bissouma plays tomorrow with Propper.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only one way to sort this out....FIGHT!!! :catfight::catfight::catfight:

Our learned friend's point is valid though. I'm well aware of the issue of "discoverability" on articles and related matter, and possible solutions are on my to do list. Unfortunately I rarely make any progress on that.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I looked at it earlier this week, the day you wrote your Ben White article and it hadn't been updated for 3-4 weeks!

I update it once the FA website has been updated. The FA site usually gets updated the first working day after a match, and due to my time difference with the UK, in practical terms that usually means I update it Monday night (UK time).

Admittedly I hadn't updated the details after the Cardiff match, as I was on holiday that following week, exploring the Pacific Coast Highway between LA and San Francisco. Posting on NSC was the last thing on my mind that week! So with the international break, yes it would have been about 3 weeks out of date.

In all seriousness - I'm happy to update the various things I do on NSC, as I believe it is helpful to other fellow Albion fans. But I'm also not inclined to waste time updating things that nobody is looking at.

Does that page get many (or any) views?

If not, I'll let it die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here