Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Advice on iCloud photo downloads please

Oldest young Potting wishes to add the 1800 or so photos on her iPhone to Flickr. I had assumed that this would be a relatively straightforward, if a little time consuming exercise of downloading to PC then uploading to Flickr. However I cannot find a "select all" option in iCloud for the photos and I don't fancy ticking them all individually.

According to various stuff on line it appears possible but none of "solutions" seem to work for me. Or is there a way of uploading direct to Flickr from iCloud?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Very soon, January I believe, if you don't become a Flickr "PRO" by paying a not substantial annual subscription, you will only be allowed 1,000 photos for free. If you go over that number say for example by 10, the first 10 photos you uploaded will be deleted. I have had to pay a subscription in order that none of my near-on 3,000 photos are deleted, including Falmer Watch. I think it was about £ 36.
Don't worry. I can just about afford it!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very soon, January I believe, if you don't become a Flickr "PRO" by paying a not substantial annual subscription, you will only be allowed 1,000 photos for free. If you go over that number say for example by 10, the first 10 photos you uploaded will be deleted. I have had to pay a subscription in order that none of my near-on 3,000 photos are deleted, including Falmer Watch. I think it was about £ 36.

Good point.

If the aim of [MENTION=5384]Norman Potting[/MENTION]'s offspring is just to have a backup, then the Google Photos app will do auto-backup of all photos for free.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

So that’s where the football subs go...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here