Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Mobile phones

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Find my phone is brilliant

Laura, who a lot of you know, had her phone stolen last week whilst in the tube going to Florence and the machine in London.

She has just got a mail to say that her Apple ID was being used to sign into her phone....from

.....Osaka in Japan!

So in 6 days, it has made it all the way to Japan. *****!

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

Laura, who a lot of you know, had her phone stolen last week whilst in the tube going to Florence and the machine in London.

She has just got a mail to say that her Apple ID was being used to sign into her phone....from

.....Osaka in Japan!

6 days.... I can do it in 15 hours!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

.....Osaka in Japan!

..... are you sushi’s lost it? :facepalm:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

.....Osaka in Japan!

Had this a couple of weeks ago when the wife lost her phone . Long worrying story but when we signed back into our Apple ID with other and new devices came up with London then Manchester hopefully it was just where these devices originated from . Changed all bank details and touch wood nothing has happened hope the same for you good luck . If u need any more info please pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

.....Osaka in Japan!

So, she was in a machine that was in a tube in London going to Florence... and now in Japan. Has she discovered time travel or has HS2 started?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
If u lose an iphone or ipad and it has ' find my phone' surely the best thing to do is remotely wipe it clean, that will remove all data inluding passwords and bank details.

I smashed a screen recently so I could not see to wipe the phone so that is what the insurance company advised.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

.....Osaka in Japan!

Don't see how that helps her get it back. Sorry, am I missing something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here