NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sickening

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Saw this on Twitter yesterday. Hope the bully boy sees some old fashioned style justice as well as something more formal. ***t.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
While this all very shocking and upsetting and no doubt everyone has a unique way to describe the juvenile who committed this crime, proceedings are active.

The kid is due to appear in court after a month long investigation so can we please not say anything that would cause prejudice and therefore jeopardise the case. I’d hate to see the judge being forced to throw this out because of trial by social media.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So being a refugee makes it worse and makes news despite this stuff going on everywhere in schools ?

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sickening stuff especially given the child’s vulnerability.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve just read that a Huddersfield player has invited him to a game. If the poor lad hasn’t suffered enough he’s now got to endure Huddersfield versus Brighton.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
So being a refugee makes it worse and makes news despite this stuff going on everywhere in schools ?

It's racially motivated. His facebook feed is full of Rommy Tobinson, Britain First ect. Racial crimes tend to receive a lot of attention these days. That aside, you've totally missed the point anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Saw this on Twitter yesterday. Hope the bully boy sees some old fashioned style justice as well as something more formal. ***t.

Can’t help but think he’ll get “sorted out” if he goes inside. I don’t condone violence but sometimes it’s the only language people understand, especially bullies.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can’t help but think he’ll get “sorted out” if he goes inside. I don’t condone violence but sometimes it’s the only language people understand, especially bullies.

:lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's racially motivated. His facebook feed is full of Rommy Tobinson, Britain First ect. Racial crimes tend to receive a lot of attention these days. That aside, you've totally missed the point anyway.

Black school kids have been knifed and murdered and rightly hit main news.That shouldn't be happening . People get bullied at school all the time sadly and i just don't get why this case gets just as much attention.

Well i do..

D

Deleted member 22389

Hopefully this money will see it's way to an organisation that tackles bullying and helps other kids too. I remember quite a few people who got bullied at school, it nearly finished one person off. They needed a considerable amount of time away from school too. Must be even worse today with social media.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
There will always be bullies as there were at Moulsecoomb school in the late sixties early seventies. No camera phones then so I ended up getting caned by the Head for biffing the bully :moo:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Black school kids have been knifed and murdered and rightly hit main news.That shouldn't be happening . People get bullied at school all the time sadly and i just don't get why this case gets just as much attention.

Well i do..

Do go on.....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He’s got a Just Giving Page last time I looked it was at £75,000

The report I read said £50k (I'm not disputing your figure) but I must admit I felt a bit uneasy about this. Kids are bullied at school all over the country which in some cases has a profound effect on the rest of their lives. If people were giving for a anti bullying charity or such like then fine but to give that sort of money to one victim seems wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The report I read said £50k (I'm not disputing your figure) but I must admit I felt a bit uneasy about this. Kids are bullied at school all over the country which in some cases has a profound effect on the rest of their lives. If people were giving for a anti bullying charity or such like then fine but to give that sort of money to one victim seems wrong.

Maybe he'll spend a few quid of it, on some BIGGER kids, to kick shit out of his tormentor(s).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here