Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Christmas telly FFS!!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Mrs.Browns Boys - 2 episodes...why?? Have we not suffered enough already!! Does anybody actually like this program,please enlighten me if you do...2..2..episodes FFS...!

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
What’s on telly at Christmas just doesn’t ever feature in my thoughts. So many other fun things to enjoy!

I look forward to how I’m gonna hate being held captive with my extended family, or how I’m gonna avoid a brisk Boxing Day walk to somewhere sh1t full of w@nkers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a silly thread. Nxt you'll be complaining about the quality of pre-recorded arts programmes on radio 4.

Put some music on and chat to the rels, FFS. Here, try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYRHkYrNAk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What a silly thread. Nxt you'll be complaining about the quality of pre-recorded arts programmes on radio 4.

Put some music on and chat to the rels, FFS. Here, try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYRHkYrNAk
Well, that f*kcin' does it. Nothing less than wee Jimmy Crankie f*cking Mother Brown will do for the saddoes who watch one or both of those shows this Christmas. Rule f*kcin' Britannia.......!

Geez, where rrhe f*ck are Morecambe and Wise when their country needs them?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Mrs.Browns Boys - 2 episodes...why?? Have we not suffered enough already!! Does anybody actually like this program,please enlighten me if you do...2..2..episodes FFS...!

Agree, but who actually watches TV at Christmas anymore???

With the output being so crap year on year it's the 1 time I switch mine off for at least a week.

We have the spelling police, the grammar police, the taste in music police, the taste in film police, the taste in comedy police and the now the christmas tv police. People are free to watch and enjoy whatever they want. If you want limited choice go to North Korea and watch their Christmas TV - highlight is "the best rants of Kim Jong Un."

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
What’s on telly at Christmas just doesn’t ever feature in my thoughts. So many other fun things to enjoy!

I look forward to how I’m gonna hate being held captive with my extended family, or how I’m gonna avoid a brisk Boxing Day walk to somewhere sh1t full of w@nkers.

We might of gained a few idiots but the Amex isn't that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here