Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly interview.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Interesting read :thumbsup:

“Yeah I’d like to think that I’m ready for the step up. I’ve been playing U23s since I was 16 and I’ve scored quite a few goals so I’d like to think I can make the step up and if I did get the chance I could take it.”

“I mean the 23s is a good league don’t get me wrong but it’s not first team is it? It’s not playing in front of six or seven thousand every week and hopefully, I’ll get that experience soon.”

More>>>>>>>>

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Interesting read :thumbsup:

“Yeah I’d like to think that I’m ready for the step up. I’ve been playing U23s since I was 16 and I’ve scored quite a few goals so I’d like to think I can make the step up and if I did get the chance I could take it.”

“I mean the 23s is a good league don’t get me wrong but it’s not first team is it? It’s not playing in front of six or seven thousand every week and hopefully, I’ll get that experience soon.”

More>>>>>>>>

Out to a league 1/2 club before he gets the chance of a first team appearance in the FA Cup?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Young man in a hurry. Maybe with a touch of arrogance, which is sometimes no bad thing in a striker. Let's hope that one way or other we can satisfy his ambitions and keep him here - and that doesn't mean just keeping him in the U23s/U21s until he's 'old enough' to move up.

Otherwise, he'll be off when his contract's up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Get him out to a Champ or L1 mid table side for 6 months from Jan and see how he goes

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Young man in a hurry. Maybe with a touch of arrogance, which is sometimes no bad thing in a striker. Let's hope that one way or other we can satisfy his ambitions and keep him here - and that doesn't mean just keeping him in the U23s/U21s until he's 'old enough' to move up.

Otherwise, he'll be off when his contract's up.

If I recall correctly recently he either signed a 5 year extension or a new five year contract

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Looks a great talent and a loan move would be great as with our one striker system and sub on 74 mins he's got no chance..even our other first team strikers must get pissed off !!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think that would be helpful....lol..perhaps with your wages :)

I've just sent you an imaginary PM empty_pockets-2149.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here