Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] F2 boiler error

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
What the actual ****?

I've tried turning it on and off.

The pressure looks about right.

What the **** is the condenser and can I just hit it with a hammer?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bleed the radiator?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What the **** is the condenser and can I just hit it with a hammer?

i dont know about boilers, general rule of thumb if something cost £2k, dont use a hammer unless you know what you are doing.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is this not when the waste condensate pipe is frozen, so the system won’t ignite. If you’ve got a pipe running from your boiler to the outside of your house you could try pouring boiling water on it and see if that helps?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Phew. I thought they’d been another motor racing crash.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Know what, I'm in the process of changing supplier... I might be paranoid but perhaps my old supplier is being a quim

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Pevenseagull's attempt to get it boiling are Vaillant.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1F590DA6-6AF8-41AA-90C0-843A90928249.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It appears by that link not matter what it is it will cost £300

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So to throw another error in - I've a Valiant boiler that keeps coming up with an F22 error. Clearly something to do with water pressure so I turn a little tap and get the bars between the lines. I used to have to do it about once a year - the last week it's been every 2 or 3 days. I'm assuming I must have a water leak somewhere ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So to throw another error in - I've a Valiant boiler that keeps coming up with an F22 error. Clearly something to do with water pressure so I turn a little tap and get the bars between the lines. I used to have to do it about once a year - the last week it's been every 2 or 3 days. I'm assuming I must have a water leak somewhere ?
Yep and if there's no damp patches coming through ceilings it's under your ground floor somewhere

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Will be split diaphragm in internal expansion tank if there’s no sign of a leak and you keep filling it regular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here