Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] another pointless thread

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
3rd of the way through the season with 15 point so projecting forward to the end of the season and a 35 point total .....is it enough ...???:moo:

we all know the dynamics of the last few games but i suppose we have to say that the good fortune of newc , wolves & wham has now been negated by the shit at cardiff and this saturday, we need to win our next 3 in my opinion and all stops should be pulled out to try and achieve this .:rock:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
3rd of the way through the season with 15 point so projecting forward to the end of the season and a 35 point total .....is it enough ...???:moo:

we all know the dynamics of the last few games but i suppose we have to say that the good fortune of newc , wolves & wham has now been negated by the shit at cardiff and this saturday, we need to win our next 3 in my opinion and all stops should be pulled out to try and achieve this .:rock:

Do you mean 45 points ie 15 after 13 games therefore 3 x 15= 45?

That's just simple maths if so and therefore it's a thread fail.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

35 points might not be but 45 will.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Pointless fact. Richard Osman's brother is the bass player in Suede.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
15 / 13 * 38 = 43.84615381 points, which is more than enough, well done CH #BARBERIN

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
i was obviously factoring in our remaining games against the heavyweights where we get nil point....:D

Of course, gosh I feel stupid now :whistle::wink:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

If we win our next 3, that will be 24 points after 16 games...1.5 points a game, we'd be on 57 by the end of the season, pushing for Europe! Loving your #Optimism.

Yes, I do think 57 would be enough. :thumbsup: :dunce:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
i was obviously factoring in our remaining games against the heavyweights where we get nil point....:D

With all your accurate ''factoring in'' - Could you ''factor up this Saturday's Lottery Winning Numbers'' - Actually, lets wait till its a Triple Rollover and then let me have the winning numbers and I will factor in your percentage cut of my winnings

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If we win our next 3, that will be 24 points after 16 games...1.5 points a game, we'd be on 57 by the end of the season, pushing for Europe! Loving your #Optimism.

Yes, I do think 57 would be enough. :thumbsup: :dunce:[/QUOT

Thinking we will be pushing for Europe isn't being optimnistic, it's being unrealistic. I do think we will survive though. :)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thinking we will be pushing for Europe isn't being optimnistic, it's being unrealistic. I do think we will survive though. :)

The OP is the one starting an overly optimistic thread. I think he makes a nice counter position to a lot of the doom and gloom on here.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
more like sausage fingers to be honest.....i can sure you i am well aware that 3 x 15 = 48....:thumbsup:

For the record, I rarely get to the end of any of your posts. Not a reflection of the content, just a reflection of my lack of concentration, as every 2 or 3 words, and my eyes are drawn back to your Avatar. In the end, it just becomes too much effort to stay fixed on the words, so I give up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here