Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where Did We Acquire Scum 'Fans' That Boo The Team Off And Throw Coins At The Opposition?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Total wankers.

Wouldn't happen at Withdean. Or Gillingham. Or The Goldstone.

Almost worth getting relegated to see these ferals furq orf back down the hole where they came from.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hear there are reports of fans with a reputation for slit throat gestures at their own players and manager and luzzing stuff have gone missing at Selhurst Park.

Go figure.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If the stewards had allowed fans to keep their bottle tops they would never have wasted throwing hard cash.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I do not identify with these people as frankly I think their attitude goes against everything that Brighton stands for. Their behaviour is not welcome at this club period.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It shouldn’t be too difficult for cctv to pick up any coin throwers. Ban them

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We are right to condemn that kind of behaviour, but honestly? We didn't have fans like that at Withdean, Goldstone etc. Well yes we did and I have witnessed loads of bad stuff from our lot over the years. In my opinion, the Amex misbehaviour is a massive improvement on what went before.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always had them since I’ve been following the Albion, most noticeable at away games against big clubs or rivals at the time, Cardiff, Orient and Reading spring to mind.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Total wankers.

Almost worth getting relegated to see these ferals furq orf back down the hole where they came from.

I am pretty sure there were times when the team were booed off at the Goldstone.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Total wankers.

At "that" York City Goldstone Ground match, some "fans" ripped off the advertising hoardings in front of the North Stand and started luzzing the pieces into the North Stand, hitting other Albion fans. I witnessed it with my own eyes.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Total wankers.

Wolves fans booed their team off yesterday and they’re having their best season in decades.

Invite 100 people to dinner party and at least one of them will tell an offensive joke and leave their chair untucked.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I am pretty sure there were times when the team were booed off at the Goldstone.

The fans were vocal in some games at Withedean too. Remember the last game of the season when we lost 5-1. We were already relegated.
Out block ended up cheering the Stoke goals as a sort of black humour.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Happened plenty of times at the Goldstone especially under Lloyd

...and at gillingham under hinshelwood etc.

And brighton fans are not exactly angels either. I remember the behaviour of our fans at many games away...and yes smashing up pubs in selhurst and also Ipswich back in the day.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Think the two things need separating. Throwing coins is a shit thing to do period and deserves a ban. Booing while pathetic and stupid is really not the same thing or are we going to ban people for dissent now? If we had there would've been no one left inside the Goldstone by the time it closed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Think the two things need separating. Throwing coins is a shit thing to do period and deserves a ban. Booing while pathetic and stupid is really not the same thing or are we going to ban people for dissent now? If we had there would've been no one left inside the Goldstone by the time it closed.

Yeo the two things are separate and coin throwers should be banned without question .....but is Tom really doing a bit of a Stat Bro thread here ....

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes it went on before. It was wrong then and it's wrong now. There may or may not be evidence to find and ban an individual, so it will only truly stop when ordinary fans who've witnessed it decide not to turn a blind eye and challenge it or report the seat number at the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here