Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester Fans Headgear

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
kayal on iheanacho.JPG

Apologies if this has been noted elsewhere.

Anyone else notice that almost every Leicester fan to a man wearing the same beanie hat in this picture? Anyone got any clues as to why - some kind of tribute to Vichai or something?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Saw one on the floor this morning, all sodden and dirty, by Falmer station.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
From Leicester's King Power Stadium, the trip to the south coast for the Foxes is one that will see them travel over 320 miles there and back, making it one of their longest away commutes in the league this term.

Oh FFS, that's a short away game for us, fans of northern clubs don't know their born

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I know they're north of us, but Leicester is East Midlands.

I remember going up to Leicester about 15 years ago and a woman in the crowd going absolutely apeshit because we were singing you dirty northern ********. Of course that just made us keep singing it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I remember going up to Leicester about 15 years ago and a woman in the crowd going absolutely apeshit because we were singing you dirty northern ********. Of course that just made us keep singing it.

I remember another young lady shouting at Leicester a few years back but she wasn't moaning about that song ... some may recall?

Edit: See above!

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Maybe we could get a free hat sometime instead of a flag. Sombrero maybe, useful in East stand when the sun's out

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
About time we got a few freebies ! I remember we cyclists were often handed a free programme on arrival during the first season at the Amex.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
About time we got a few freebies ! I remember we cyclists were often handed a free programme on arrival during the first season at the Amex.

Aw come on we usually get a cheap A4 sized flag once or twice a season. Plus the occasional £1 off on a drink post match for a weeknight game if they are expecting a low attendance.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
7AAA799C-D303-459F-A5BE-B30110147246.jpeg

Kasper schmeichel should have worn this headgear .

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Maybe we could get a free hat sometime instead of a flag. Sombrero maybe, useful in East stand when the sun's out

Great idea. Nobody would take the pi$$ out of Albion fans wearing sombreros while the club plays the mariachi trumpets of 'Ring of Fire'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here