Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luzzing coins at Kasper Schmeichel

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well nothing has been mentioned and it would be in the refs report if it had happened.

I am quite sure their keeper would have told the ref given the time he spent moaning at him during the game.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Someone mentioned it on the match thread, I think. They said that many of the coins were falling well short and hitting kids in the front rows of the North Stand, leading to much disgruntlement from their parents.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone mentioned it on the match thread, I think. They said that many of the coins were falling well short and hitting kids in the front rows of the North Stand, leading to much disgruntlement from their parents.

Indeed. Found it:

Some utter shitheads in the North Stand today trying to throw coins at kasper schmeichel but missing by some way and hitting the two front rows instead (where the kids were,) parents did not look happy at all.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Erm, I definitely saw a coin thrown in Kasper’s direction. It came from the front towards the East of the stand. It barely made it beyond the advertising boards, but it definitely happened.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I appreciate you have to have a 'cut off point' and let football resume as normal, but my (perhaps pathetic) moral compass finds it really hard to get angry at a bloke who watched someone dying in a burning helicopter the other week.

Happy to accept I'm in the minority there.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I appreciate you have to have a 'cut off point' and let football resume as normal, but my (perhaps pathetic) moral compass finds it really hard to get angry at a bloke who watched someone dying in a burning helicopter the other week.

Happy to accept I'm in the minority there.

I don't think you are the minority but if you are I am with you. Pantomime theatrics Saturday aside Kasper seems a very decent bloke. Considering he must have had a pretty cushy upbringing he conducts himself with a lot more dignity than most modern footballers.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Erm, I definitely saw a coin thrown in Kasper’s direction. It came from the front towards the East of the stand. It barely made it beyond the advertising boards, but it definitely happened.

Oh crap. Now Barber will ban wallets being taken in the ground.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There were some stewards making their way at speed towards the middle of the North, down the front, when Leicester scored. Assumed it was to hoist out some Leicester fans in the home end. But reading this, may well be related to the alleged coin luzzing.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Its both a reprehensible thing to do and two wrongs don’t make a right, but Kasper comes across as a right bell end most of the time!

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There were some stewards making their way at speed towards the middle of the North, down the front, when Leicester scored. Assumed it was to hoist out some Leicester fans in the home end. But reading this, may well be related to the alleged coin luzzing.

Leicester fans would not have made themselves known, in the North Stand kop of Albion Ultras.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here