Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] At least we're 'too good to go down'

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just about everyone seems to be writing it, but are too afraid to use the actual words.

You might as well make it official people if that's what you think:-

Just type it out
Post it
Own it
&
Live with it in May :lolol: :clap:

NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We are not going to go down this season.

Not quite the same, but....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:smokin:
Just about everyone seems to be writing it, but are too afraid to use the actual words.

You might as well make it official people if that's what you think:-

Just type it out
Post it
Own it
&
Live with it in May :lolol: :clap:

NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW.

:smokin:

Must be strong stuff

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not quite right. ‘We’re not one of the three shittiest teams in the division so we’ll probably be ok’

Not ‘too good’, more ‘just not quite as shit as the others’.

It’ll be better next season [emoji6][emoji6]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not quite right. ‘We’re not one of the three shittiest teams in the division so we’ll probably be ok’

Not ‘too good’, more ‘just not quite as shit as the others’.

It’ll be better next season [emoji6][emoji6]

This. The PL quality is pretty poor this season and has been heading that way for a while.

Leicester winning it was a coming together of so many factors with the big teams all in transition. Since then the Middle Eastern money has spoken and Klopp has sorted out Liverpool, while the teams coming up from the Championship, including us, have been much of a muchness. The fact that the Championship is so hard to get out of means sides coming up are equipped for that League and not the Prem. I can think of five sides worse than us this season but we're not THAT much better than them and still need some luck with decisions and injuries.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Reckon we'll finish above Cardiff but who else? Huddersfield have more spirit and will beat us next weekend, Fulham score, Burnley will sort it out, Palace are Palace, West Ham have a lot of quality, Benitez will get Newcastle up the league. Maybe Southampton but when Hughes goes shortly - they'll have a bounce again. We've been dreadful since Newcastle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
CH has got to put the skids under us and somehow or another whether it be his way or not come up with a win very soon.or we could be in trouble. It is a good job that poor sides like Fulham, Cardiff and Southampton are below us in the table.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We are NOT relegation-scrap candidates - i.e. if we do get involved, we'll just plummet and be odds on certainties!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We are in a relegation battle and will be few a few seasons yet. Things at present are looking quite positive at the moment (aside from the style of play) but we need to keep battling hard.

There I said it, it feels so good to get that off my chest.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Reckon we'll finish above Cardiff but who else? Huddersfield have more spirit and will beat us next weekend, Fulham score, Burnley will sort it out, Palace are Palace, West Ham have a lot of quality, Benitez will get Newcastle up the league. Maybe Southampton but when Hughes goes shortly - they'll have a bounce again. We've been dreadful since Newcastle.

Blimey..migth as well call off the season now....have you got money on all that lot :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
CH has got to put the skids under us and somehow or another whether it be his way or not come up with a win very soon.or we could be in trouble. It is a good job that poor sides like Fulham, Cardiff and Southampton are below us in the table.

Hang on ...put the skids under us? You sure you've got that right :moo:

Footiefishy

Aug 11, 2018
We have got Gross back and I think the team gels well with him around. We won't go down and we will pick up a few points over the next few weeks. Stay positive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here