[tweet]1066357163956723712[/tweet]

[tweet]1066353307827036160[/tweet]

[tweet]1066359446933315584[/tweet]

Always rely on the Croydon cave dwellers to cheer me up :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They're actually spot on though , from what iv'e seen of them they're pretty good all over the pitch apart from the bit that counts .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m not laughing. We can only dream of drawing never mind winning at the Big 6 grounds but our players mentality is too weak to think they can do so, hence we never do! Where’s Palace have picked up points at these footballing Mecca’s on plenty of occasions. If Albion were in the top flight for a decade we’d still crumble every time we go to Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If Albion were in the top flight for a decade we’d still crumble every time we go to Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

Apologies, but I'd have to disagree with you on this point, we've not even been in the top flight two years yet.
It's still a learning curve for for all IMO :thumbsup:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Agreed, they look pretty good to me every time I watch them. They just haven’t got a striker fit for the Premier League.

I certainly won’t be laughing at them this early in the season, particularly as they’ll be a lot closer to us by 10pm next Tuesday.

How is this game not on sky/BT?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Apologies, but I'd have to disagree with you on this point, we've not even been in the top flight two years yet.
It's still a learning curve for for all IMO :thumbsup:

That’s irrelevant AR, you just KNOW with the Albion that even if we only suffered 6 defeats all season it would be Old Trafford, Anfield etc ow, and 1 more: Selhurst too.:rant:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Because BT don’t get many first picks throughout the season but they do have the exclusive rights to midweeks rounds. Admittedly there are only about three of those all season, but when they come round you can guarantee BT will take the chance to show the big teams knowing they don’t have to take Sky’s wishes into account. So next week they’ve got Watford v Man City on Tuesday followed by Man Utd v Arsenal on Wednesday.

Watford V City FML

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Agreed, it’s a tedious match with an inevitable result. But in BT’s defence:

1) They would have chosen it a couple of months ago when Watford were flying and this could have been a tough game for City.
2) Due to the reasons in my last post, they don’t often have a guaranteed opportunity to show City, United, Liverpool etc so they’re always going to take it (regardless of opposition) over any fixture between two bottom 14 sides.

They show them every other week in the CL, granted its not the PL.... but....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I take it you went to the game yesterday?

Nope, Mrs P was out with the girls so I had to dog sit, fortunately mine likes sitting in pubs...:drink:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
.....They would have chosen it a couple of months ago when Watford were flying and this could have been a tough game for City.

You could field 17 players against Citeh and they'd still not find it tough. In fact, you could brick up your goal and they'd find a way of sneaking six in through the mortar bubbles.

I'm actually bored of them absolutely stuffing teams week in week out and on MoTD i just fast forward if I'm watching it behind time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agreed, they look pretty good to me every time I watch them. They just haven’t got a striker fit for the Premier League.

I certainly won’t be laughing at them this early in the season, particularly as they’ll be a lot closer to us by 10pm next Tuesday.

Are you French?

surrender-monkey.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here