Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester pyro?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They had water damaged pyros bought from some dodgy geezer called Del.

As much smoke as a vape and no noise. Hope they think it worth getting nicked for.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Big deal.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
There was one thrown onto the track in front of the Leicester fans after about 5 minutes. A bit of grey smoke, no noise though.
Literally, a damp squib, they’ll be disappointed with that.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
There was one thrown onto the track in front of the Leicester fans after about 5 minutes. A bit of grey smoke, no noise though.
Literally, a damp squib, they’ll be disappointed with that.

Blue one also at the back was let off 2nd half

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Our security is terrible, I barely got a pat down walking in. Could have smuggled all sorts of contraband in yesterday like a screw top bottle of water and a flask. Something as small as a firework or flair would be far too easy.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I saw the weedy grey smoke one. From what I saw the fella that lobbed it out of the crowd, looked like he was trying to get rid of it, so if he was ejected that would be harsh.

Our security is terrible, I barely got a pat down walking in. Could have smuggled all sorts of contraband in yesterday like a screw top bottle of water and a flask. Something as small as a firework or flair would be far too easy.

I always get a really thorough pat down and frisked all over.

But I am stunningly good looking

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Unless we have sniffer dogs it is extremely easy to get a small pyro in by sticking it in your underpants

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'm in the lower West and saw one being thrown on to the track behind the South Stand goal in the first half but it wasn't very much and was very quickly dealt with by the stewards. I also noticed a firework type smell at the end of the match but saw no more.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
All I heard was some snare drum being tickled with a stick at about 80 minutes. Not sure where it was coming from, but whoever was using it was clearly beating the drum holding the stick between his toes. Woefully out of time.

Ona different note, I have to admit security is a bit of a charade at the Amex. The pat down is pointless. I had one of those mini fold-up brollies in my jacket pocket and the guy just ran his hand over it and waved me in. It's the exact same size and shape of a display quality pyro - or a pipe bomb, and he didn't give a toss. However, the guy in front of me had a small flask in his rucksack and it was like he'd just tried to smuggle in a rocket launcher!! Another member of staff was called, his small child with him was ushered to one side, the man was asked if he'd like to keep the contents of his flask (?) - and it could be put in a secure locker during the game and collected afterwards. I mean, WTF?

The only way to do security properly now is the airport style body scanners, not a cursory pat down by someone who looks like he should be pulling up turnips in a field rather than being responsible for the safety of 30,000 people.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brilliant news that they got caught!

But better still; security got in some good practice for a week Tuesday when hopefully they’ll be nicking a fair few of the black coated knuckle draggers who are likely to be doing the same thing.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
But better still; security got in some good practice for a week Tuesday when hopefully they’ll be nicking a fair few of the black coated knuckle draggers who are likely to be doing the same thing.

Yeah, but don't forget it will actually be Sussex police making it all up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here