Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Credit to Leicester

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yes, we were inept and gutless but it took some courage to come back from one nil down and a man down to earn that point. Could have rolled over given all they’ve been through. It’s easy to focus on our display but fair play to them today. Did everything we didn’t do at Cardiff :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The reaction of their players was ecstatic on the final whistle

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine watching a game where both teams rolled over?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought they were a bunch horrible cheating tossers who were trying anything to get our players booked

That Maddison chap actually apologised to the Leicester mob, for that dive.
How about an apology to our mob, for being a cheating scumbag.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They recovered well and looked the more likely team to get the winner until the last 10 mins when we decided to start playing again. Having said that our negative and cautious nature allowed them back into the game. Any team playing us knows that if we take the lead we’ll go straight to defending in depth for the rest of the game.

We allowed Leicester to grow into the game and you could see their confidence grow, as did the volume from their fans, as we resorted to time wasting from the end of the first half.

It’s a tough league and we should be grateful just to be playing in it apparently, oh and Leicester won the league a couple of years ago so it was quite a good result for us :rolleyes:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They recovered well and looked the more likely team to get the winner until the last 10 mins when we decided to start playing again. Having said that our negative and cautious nature allowed them back into the game. Any team playing us knows that if we take the lead we’ll go straight to defending in depth for the rest of the game.

We allowed Leicester to grow into the game and you could see their confidence grow, as did the volume from their fans, as we resorted to time wasting from the end of the first half.

It’s a tough league and we should be grateful just to be playing in it apparently, oh and Leicester won the league a couple of years ago so it was quite a good result for us :rolleyes:

Well said, how I feel......

Had a disagreement with a fellow fan afterwards, who felt Hughton got it right, but for me, we lacked any meaningful pressure on the ball in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another cheating club. Screwed local businesses when they built the new ground and deliberately went into receivership. Got zero time for them, sympathy for those that died recently **** all sympathy for the shithouse club.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Like last season, they did one on us.......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That Maddison chap actually apologised to the Leicester mob, for that dive.
How about an apology to our mob, for being a cheating scumbag.

He can take his apology and shove it where the sun don't shine. Would he have apologised if the penalty had been given? Would he bollox. Only apologised because he got caught cheating,

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes, we were inept and gutless but it took some courage to come back from one nil down and a man down to earn that point. Could have rolled over given all they’ve been through. It’s easy to focus on our display but fair play to them today. Did everything we didn’t do at Cardiff :clap:

Yep, kudos for them for their positive reaction and fight back. They could easily have rolded over and accepted defeat, but they didn't. In fact, if good fortune had gone their way they could have nicked all three points.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He can take his apology and shove it where the sun don't shine. Would he have apologised if the penalty had been given? Would he bollox. Only apologised because he got caught cheating,

His apology was almost as bad as the act.

''I went down because I anticipated the challenge but that's no excuse'' - Just screams I would have went down even if it had been a good challenge and I would have went down even without a challenge. In fact I was going down no matter what the circumstances.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Vardy changed the game when he came on. He certainly ran around like a man who'd had his usual several red bulls before the game which made up for our one man advantage.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Like last season, they did one on us.......

They beat us last season, so you could say, we've improved.

It's the difference between having relatively inexperienced Premier League players on our bench, to having Vardy on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here