[News] Brighton Cat Stabbing murders

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
785DCA39-2DC9-46B9-9210-3D86D35AA153.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
'Murder' is specifically a word applying to humans killing other humans. Not animals. Deplorable to stab cats to death it is (I'm not fond of the little beggars myself, but cruelty towards them - no way, although I will chase them out of my garden if they want to crap there) but murder it ain't.

Cruelty to animals - yes it is. Unacceptable - yes. Criminal - yes. But murder - no. That's the law.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
The immoral, and in this case brutal killing of animals could be described as murder (ok not in a strict legal sense) - The 'elusive cat murderer', the person committing these acts is certainly a cat killer. If your cat or dog was stabbed to death by a human I think you could rightly say it had been murdered

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We quibble over terms.

Bottom line is whoever is responsible for this needs pushing over beachy head.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lots of talk over in Worthing about a gang of youths in Goring regularly running riot kicking the wing mirrors off cars and vandalising them and causing mayhem, many have been identified by locals yet the police are unable to stop them or interview them. Lets hope they don't make the fatal mistake of attacking a cat, seems the police will have to act then.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In a dystopian kind of way, I'd love to rid ourselves of all those sick individuals who get a kick out of such cruelty. No trial, no right of appeal. Just 'goodbye'. People often say a human life is worth more than an animals but I'm not so sure if they're causing misery and pain with such mindless acts. After all, 9 out of 10 people say their cats would prefer this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here