Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boos at full-time whistle

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Boos heard on the stream at full-time whistle and mentioned by the commentators of said stream.

Some fans getting a little twitchy or are they justified today?

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Not sure why you are asking the question, absolutely pathetic behaviour, please stay away if you're that unhappy.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Boo’s heard on the stream at full-time whistle and mentioned by the commentators of said stream.

Some fans getting a little twitchy or are they justified today?

It just is what it is. The start of discontented rumblings that will eventually lead to CH's departure and our return to the championship where we can enjoy thumping Rotherham rather than difficult matches against some of the best in the country. Its what we want, really........

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It just is what it is. The start of discontented rumblings that will eventually lead to CH's departure and our return to the championship where we can enjoy thumping Rotherham rather than difficult matches against some of the best in the country. Its what we want, really........

No, what we want is for our players and management team to show a bit of back bone and see out a game, the majority of which was played against ten men and a goal up. Second half performance was awful by all accounts and that’s down to Hughton’s negative tactics in the second half.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Frustration can flood over in many different guises. The comments about losing CH and slipping back down to the Championship are ridiculous. Did Leicester when they sacked Ranieri? Have Watford with their constant management changes? West Ham? Palace? Southampton? Oh no because we are Norwich incarnate. Today was an absolute shambles in the second half. Home, one man up, no change in shape. Sorry today was an embarrassment and if people want to show their frustration they have every right. Oh and has anyone ever thought we may go down with CH, not in spite of him?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
No, what we want is for our players and management team to show a bit of back bone and see out a game, the majority of which was played against ten men and a goal up. Second half performance was awful by all accounts and that’s down to Hughton’s negative tactics in the second half.

'by all accounts'... what is that supposed to mean?

It wasn't great, no, but if you want to knee-jerk us back to the championship after a few weeks of below-par performances and a few CH decisions that he may wish to have again, you'll have to get past me first.

Why can't some people understand that the premier league is hard and we're not perfect?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Frustration can flood over in many different guises. The comments about losing CH and slipping back down to the Championship are ridiculous. Did Leicester when they sacked Ranieri? Have Watford with their constant management changes? West Ham? Palace? Southampton? Oh no because we are Norwich incarnate. Today was an absolute shambles in the second half. Home, one man up, no change in shape. Sorry today was an embarrassment and if people want to show their frustration they have every right. Oh and has anyone ever thought we may go down with CH, not despite of him?

The premier league is hard. We're not perfect. Why don't you man up a bit?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good, just in case the players didn’t realise it’s been piss poor for a while now.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

We won't be going down any time soon. I'm not in the 'Hughton Out Camp' at all, but i'm 100% confident that if we did replace him it would be somebody more than capable of keeping of us. We've just hired Dan Ashworth for goodness sake.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I like a good BOO I do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunno about the final whistle as I was booing Bernie (shouldn't be) Inn all game.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I didn't boo but I was close. That was a truly awful performance and players sometimes need to know it's not good enough. No reason why we only came to life after the equaliser. And it very clearly didn't come from CH as he was urging them to get the ball out wide and push up throughout.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here