Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Tenable

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have just noticed that my favourite afternoon TV program Tenable at 3.00pm is to be replaced by my one of my least favourites Dickensons Real Deal. Why do the TV keep showing these awful selling rubbish programs, is it because they are cheap to make. I realise that some people may like them but I do not. Back to UKTV and Drama it seems for the afternoons TV pre nodding off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's wrong with the radio, you modern b'stard! ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I havent got one, when I want to listen to Smooth during the morning I use freeview TV ch 718. and then change over to TV for Judge Rinder. and the rest of the day. while also on NSC.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have become bored with Tipping point and The Chase as I think they have both got stale and been on too long. I tend to watch the old programs on Drama we recorded Soldier Soldier from the start and wife is now doing the same with Silent Witness. We also watch The Bill and am surprised that nobody has re invented that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I havent got one, when I want to listen to Smooth during the morning I use freeview TV ch 718. and then change over to TV for Judge Rinder. and the rest of the day. while also on NSC.

You can get radio 5 on the telly. I switch it off only when it goes 'yoof' which it does a bit in the aftrnnoons. That said....I am working most days, and never listed to anything whil thinking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Is this what happens when you retire ?

Aggh

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have just noticed that my favourite afternoon TV program Tenable at 3.00pm is to be replaced by my one of my least favourites Dickensons Real Deal. Why do the TV keep showing these awful selling rubbish programs, is it because they are cheap to make. I realise that some people may like them but I do not. Back to UKTV and Drama it seems for the afternoons TV pre nodding off.

Why don't you get a job?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Are you on The Twitter yet? I’ll defo follow you.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I really don’t want to retire.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
"Why Don't You Just Switch Off Your Television Set and Go Out and Do Something Less Boring Instead? "

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was in a bad mood until I opened this thread.
Not sure why but BG makes me laugh out loud sometimes :lolol::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here