Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tea..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Had an orange juice in h epub earlier. I'm really hungover. Like enough to give up drinking for 6 months hungover.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Living up north, it's usually something like Wainwrights. However, after a recent birthday delivery I have quite a decent stock of various Harveys ales sent by my sister. They are going.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Living up north, it's usually something like Wainwrights. However, after a recent birthday delivery I have quite a decent stock of various Harveys ales sent by my sister. They are going.

Just had a Wainwright myself though I believe it's brewed in Burton now so I'd stick to Jennings if I were you.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Enjoyed a pint of Shere Drop when over in Surrey earlier today getting some Silent Pool Gin for Mrs J (Christmas Present).

Back home a couple of glasses of Viognier while responding to emails and listening to some Ralph Vaughan Williams as there is absolutely f*ck all on TV.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Bottle of Fruh Kolsch, Long Man APA, couple of glasses of a v nice Alsatian Pinot Blanc, just opened an Ozzy Shiraz/Cab for a nightcap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
This bad boy which is pretty decent. 91 points from James Suckling. :thumbsup:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Cracking open a can from one of Toronto's many craft breweries. Henderson's Best Amber Ale.

beer.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went to a wine bar after work for a glass of fizz and then split a bottle of French Cabinet Sauvignon three ways. Then a cocktail, then a Stone IPA.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here