Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Met Police and Scooter tactics.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems a good idea to me. The **** on the bike is endangering lots of peoples' lives as well as their own. The police are only keeping people safe. The moped driver is already endangering their own life by driving recklessly.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fair game. Only issue is that the scooter seems roadworthy. After knocking the rider off the scooter and arresting them, there should be many more accidents as the car manoeuvres, which regrettably mean the scooters become a write off.

Although it was probably stolen from a completely innocent third party?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd like to say something in the defence of the young lads on the stolen mopeds.

But I can't.

I'd like to see a few of these deployed, while we're at it:

get these round the face.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yep.

Then they should cut off their goolies.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ridiculous absolutely psychotic behaviour by the police.
Christ almighty sure the moped rider shouldn't have nicked the handbag/purse whatever, but it's only a bloody crappy piece of pointless 21st century consumerist tat.
Hardly worth paralyzing or god forbid killing a young lad who's made a wrong choice more than likely because he's been let down by the country who should be protecting unfortunates like him.

tehe

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Ok - then add in another step: check on the database to see if it's reported stolen.

Are you serious? check the database ? in most instances its either not displaying a plate or is on false plates.
They are not randomly knocking people off, its only with known intelligence on the rider and after they have failed to stop of there own accord.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here