Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thinking of getting some decorating done................?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Apparently I'm pushing my luck and may have to live in the car if I make such a stupid suggestion again. Women have no sense of humour...

I've just messaged the link to Mrs P. I'm figuring a similar response to that is likely :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd want GOSBTS to play every time I walked in the room.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bobkin Jnr had Wembley wallpaper on one wall when we moved into the new gaff a few years back – which looks pretty decent. I've just sent the boss your link as it needs redecorating...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
They are waiting for palace's new stand to be built before they work on that design.............

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Was only talking to the mrs last night about decorating my office in an Albion theme (I work from home) . Under no circumstances are you having blue and white striped walls she said.

She never mentioned wallpaper or styles punk:

D

Deleted member 2719

No, but interestingly there are only two clubs they do in the PL at the moment - us and Arsenal, and Leeds, Brum and QPR in the Championship.

Whaaaaaaat QP ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They need to do a goalie and defenders on one wall, midfielders on another wall forward on another wall and coaching staff on another wall.

Hmm actually that may not work, having just Murray on his own on one wall. the rest would be on the defensive wall.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Best way to address this, is to start the conversation as if it was your missus starting the conversation

"I've been thinking"

It works when they say it???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here