Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray and Andone

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Lineker and Beardsley, Shearer and Sherringham, Cole and Yorke and now Murray and Andone - it's going to happen - new era starts tomorrow!!:albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can you give me a list of all the games in the Premier League where we've started two out-and-out strikers?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big Jurg would suggest otherwise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you give me a list of all the games in the Premier League where we've started two out-and-out strikers?

I thought they were 'defensive forwards'?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lineker and Beardsley, Shearer and Sherringham, Cole and Yorke and now Murray and Andone - it's going to happen - new era starts tomorrow!!:albion2:

Good God man....

What a football thread on a Friday, can't you see we have Binfests galore going on at present, including the homeless and American idiot, a British idiot, a Brexit right wing idiot, all currently being happily argued away by NSC idiots.....

Pah what is this football you speak of

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was hoping that was posted as a result of the CH Friday press conference and what he said.

CH said in his press conference "There has been a lot of talk on NSC by BensGrandad and I am prepared to take his advise and play Locadia up front on his own just one more time"

Happy ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, as I'm sure CH would have said advice rather than advise

CH doesn't listen to advise or advice from BG.
CH just does what he's told.

#NeverWrong.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

It's a nice thought, and one that I have entertained myself, the big problem though, is that in today's style of football, and Chris Hughton's in particular, two out and out strikers rarely start games together. :cry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, as I'm sure CH would have said advice rather than advise

He did say in his press conference that Locadia’s comments to the press had been “taken out of proportion” so I”m not convinced by your argument :smile:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
2 up front why not... drop one of the wingers and play Gross further back so he can play the ball forward with his accurate passing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here